Analysis of anti-607 BCE Rebuttals

by Ethos 529 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tornapart
    tornapart

Will do P.... (sister btw LOL)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Yeah Ive been getting my ass kicked. And you didnt understand something as basic as a Bible dictionary LOL.....Ethos

You "Are" getting your Ass Kicked..

The Bible dictionary won`t help you..

Not One Encyclopedia Agrees with You about 607 BCE..

There`s a reason the WBT$ tells JW`s not to post on sites like this..

You make the WBT$ look Stupid..

Which is why I think..

You should keep arguing In Favour of the WBT$..

Dam I wish Ethos would Shut Up..

He`s making us look Stupid!..

thsmilie_happy_251.gif

...........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Pterist
    Pterist

TornApart...*** Will do P.... (sister btw LOL) ***

Even better, Your name sounds sad ? ...

Shalom in Christ !

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Without 607 BCE there is no 1914. correct

And with no validation toward 607, the WTS. has revealed itself to be a circumventing fraud upon provable and examining evidence.

Surprising ? I think not considering this came out of turn of the century religious charlatans. $$$

Since this dating calculation has almost no biblical support or archaeological support, the WTS. had deceived people

with the inherent intension of attracting the publics attention to the organizations published works, as well as to cultivate

there own power and control over a broad spectrum of the population.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There's a reason the WBT$ tells JW`s not to post on sites like this..

Yep thats right Outlaw

The other reason is that may come across information that exposes the inherently real corruption of the organization

as to its establishing foundation....... oops

See what happens when you don't listen to the WTS. Ethos !

You should be thoughtfully grateful that people have spent their own personal time in offering "The Truth" to you !

• Ethos
    Ethos

Who's really looking stupid? The reference to the bible dictionary was for the 70 year exile, NOT 607. Please, someone get Outlaw off the stage. How do you say someone else looks dumb, when you cant even follow the argument.

Now Outlaw please exit stage left. Your routine is stale, your jokes are staler, and this conversation is far too intellectually above your dismal IQ.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Outlaw is one of the smartest posters on the board!

@Pterist... was sad when I learned TTATT.. but no more. I'm content now and in a settled place. I wish everyone could find their happy place and not have to be worried anymore about things like this!

• Pterist
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    and this conversation is far too intellectually above your dismal IQ.....Ethos

Does that mean you can`t find an encyclopedia that agrees with you about 607 BCE?..

That has got to Suck!..

The WBT$ Monitors who read this forum and this thread..

Must be pulling their Hair Out by now!..

God!..Somebody!..Anybody!!..

Shut Ethos Up!..

Personally..I think your doing a good Job..

The WBT$ wouldn`t look nearly as Dumb without Your Help..

.......................  mutley-ani1.gifOUTLAW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Ethos:

Who cares about when they believe the 70 year exile began. The point is they associate the 70 year servitude with the 70 year exile, with the 70 year paying off of sabbaths, which the 70 year desolation of Jerusalem.

LOL. Basically, he's saying, "Who cares if they assign the 70 years to an entirely different period to me? The main thing is that part of what they said that appears to support my position."

Jeremiah never mentioned paying off sabbaths. Nor does he ever mention 70 years of exile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit