The Stones are touring...........kinda

by dinah 53 Replies latest jw friends

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Could it be possible that these are "make the stones cry out" that was being referred to in the Bible?

NJY

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Could it be possible that these are "make the stones cry out" that was being referred to in the Bible?

Probably if the prophecy was concerning expressively about a music band 2000 years into the future or

perhaps you might be just mentally unbalanced.

Reading the bible is known to make people mentally screwed up.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Probably if the prophecy was concerning expressively about a music band 2000 years into the future or

perhaps you might be just mentally unbalanced.

Reading the bible is known to make people mentally screwed up.

I thought I would just throw that out there to see if it would stick. lol

(The following is just to poke fun at the mind control that the GB has on the JWS, did not want you to think that I was buying into this since I failed to mention that I was joking in the prior post lol )

I'm sure that the active Jws out there that would say "You must be crazy to believe something like this!!" if they heard this coming from anyone other than the GB.

But once they heard that a comment like this originated from the GB, they would do their best to make it fit that prophecy in the Bible.

If not, their carrot starts to dissapear.

NJY

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Any one watch this concert ?

Let it be known that the Rolling Stones were not everyone's favoite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit