ManMade UFO Caught On Google Earth?

by metatron 83 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

Tesla was the freakin MAN! However i have perceived some of his claims to be more ego than fact... None the less he was light years ahead of his time and a genuis in every sense of the word

• Satanus
    Satanus

After a fair bit of digging, i found some reports on using full immersion in water tanks as g-force protection in large human sized centrifuges. This was done by lockheed missile, and started as far back as the 1940's.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=AD0623163

FORCES IN ANIMALS BY IMMERSION IN
    WATER. J. of Aviation Medicine 29(6): 433 -
    437, Jun 1958.

Experimentally an animal immersed in water can stand acceleration forces more than ten times greater than in air, the probability of survival being very high even at 1,000 G. A limit to the resistance to acceleration forces is given by parts of the body having a specific weight different from that of the rest of the body, particularly
    the lungs for their air content, and the otoliths, Rat foetuses, having no air in their L. lungs, can survive impacts corresponding to accelerations higher than 10,000 G when the mother is floating in water.

-------------

Wright-Patterson Air
    Force Base, Ohio. Rept. on Biophysics of Space
    Flight. Jul 1958, 10p. WADC Technical rept.
    no. 58-290. AD-155 808.

Accepted physical principles suggest that immersion of subjects in water should constitute effective protection against some of the effects of acceleration. This premise has been evaluated in a study of the duration of tolerance of immersed subjects to forward accelerations of 6 through 14 g. Respiration was maintained by the use of skin diver's breathing equipment. With proper positioning, acceleration time tolerances were observed which were in excess of twice any previously reported.

5. Hardy, J. D.
    ACCELERATION PROBLEMS IN SPACE FLIGHT.
    IN XX= International Congress of Physiological Science,
    Buenos Aires, Argentina, Aug 1959.

-----------

A full water tank would accomplish what i was talking about. The suit method makes it mobile, but wouldn't work as well.

After over 60 yrs research on g-force compensation, it makes you wonder where it's at now, if what the air force has is the best that they've got.

S

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I've read through all of this thread with interest. I am in no way an expert (like some on this board appear to be), but I have my own thoughts on how a vehicle could move at a high velocity - in fact some have already mentioned it.

Anti-gravity.

So many people tend to throw that term around like it really means something, but fail to understand what it really means.

If a vehicle were hovering in mid-air (like a helicopter), and then threw a switch which would then engage anti-gravity, what would happen?

In all of the discussions above, people have the air-ship traveling at great speeds and having to protect the occupants from enormous G-forces.

But, what if the anti-gravity, when turned 'on', caued the air-ship to just stand still, as the earth moved away?

I'm not doing a good job of explaining this. Let me try to illustrate it.

Let's say that Bubba has a friend that is driving his pickup truck down the road. Bubba is in the pickup bed with a friend that we will call Observer. Bubba also has a baseball that he is tossing up in the air whilst the pickup truck is barrelling down the road at 70 miles per hour. Bubba is doing a good job of tossing the ball and catching it. To Observer, it looks like the ball is going up and down.

Now, let's say that there is a friend on a bridge that crosses over the road. They are able to be positioned over the edge of the bridge, in a position that puts them right over the pickup as it comes speeding past underneath. Bubba is tossing the ball, and on one particular toss, the person on the bridge catches the ball, mid-air.

The truck continues speeding down the road with Bubba scratching his head as he lost his ball. Observer, watching the ball sees what appears to him, from his vantage point, the ball, speeding away from them at a high rate of speed (70 miles per hour). The ball, however, is being held perfectly still, in the hands of the person on the bridge.

This is, what I feel is happening when people report UFOs that fly up in the air, hover for a bit, then seemingly speed away at an enormous rate of speed. To them, the UFO is moving. To the occupants on the UFO, they are standing (or sitting) perfectly still.

What is happening is that the earth is the object moving. Or rotating, if you will, at a very high rate of speed - away from the UFO.

Something to think about.

Regards,

Jim TX

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OOOOHHHH!?? Me likey! It is a strange concept to think about. What about being less affected by time the faster you are moving? That's a weird one but we accepted it.

EE, I will post some more about Telsa when I can. He was a genius. He surpasssed Edison by far in my opinion. Edison was intelligent and a ruthless business man. He opposed Tesla's free energy plan at every turn. Had Tesla had a smart business savy partner things may have been different. He was just too naive. Also the elctro-propulsive field that ecompasses the ship simply negates all outside influences. You are in a protective field outside of normal space-time. That is why you feel no effects when turning. As far as making your own path, you would be riding on an endless crest of a wave you create. Just like ICE-MAN, he makes his own path to ride on. Who cleans all that up by the way? Wouldn't ice be falling on peoples heads?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Satanus, thats an incredible find! I cant believe something that old is all thats out there but i could find anything on a google search either. Awesome job! And im frankly supprised at the results. Looks like the end result was that g forces were cut in half via "proper positioning", whatever that means. Now i want to see something more recent

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Satanus,

This is really cool: Experimentally an animal immersed in water can stand acceleration forces more than ten times greater than in air, the probability of survival being very high even at 1,000 G. A limit to the resistance to acceleration forces is given by parts of the body having a specific weight different from that of the rest of the body, particularly
    the lungs for their air content, and the otoliths, Rat foetuses, having no air in their L. lungs, can survive impacts corresponding to accelerations higher than 10,000 G when the mother is floating in water.

Maybe being is a craft surounded by liquid and breathing liquid 02 isn't that far off. This is from the 40's?! That amazes me. Just think what you can do when you have the man-power and a tax-payer funded budget.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yall need to watch the movie 'Mission to Mars'. In particular, the last 15 to 20 minutes or so.

I won't spoil it for you, except to say that they propose exactly what is being discussed regarding the space travel in liquid.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Satanus
    Satanus

I am a little puzzled why the research seems to have stopped. Maybe, it did come to a stop w the end of the cold war. Or, it could have gone black/classified. If the latter is the case, then that suggests that they also have air craft or are working on craft where this tech is necesary. That gets into the ufo woowoo. Remote possibilities.

S

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Satanus:

Very interesting find on the ability of water immersion to improve g-force resistance. It would be neat to fully understand the dynamics of how that works. Thanks for the research leg-work on that.

Not being familiar with the research, I would speculate that high g-force resistance would be the perogative of air/space travel where weight discipline is a significant factor. That might be one of the reasons why the research may not have progressed beyond the basics (if in fact it stopped there). Water weighs 8 lbs/gallon. And a container big enough to hold a human and enough water to immerse him, and strong enough to maintain its structural integrity at the high g-loading envisioned would be significant factors. (How would one effect an emergency ejection/escape? might be one of the questions raised. Or how would cockpit design allow him to interact with the aircraft? - Perhaps mind control as in the movie "Firefox.")

Any craft (human-made) nimble enough to do high-agility turns is likely to be much smaller than, say, a cargo plane. On fighter aircraft, for example, fuel loading (jet fuel= 6.5 lbs/gal), and mission loading (such as weapons carriage) is a significant part of the available useful load.

A water encased crewman would require significant structural enhancement to the cockpit area. And, in fact, the entire craft would need to be structurally enhancd to handle the increased g-loading that the pilot could now endure.

I hope you don't mind this. I'm just trying to hypothasize what all the considerations might entail for building an aircraft that would include a pilot who could now endure, say, 20 or 30 Gs verses the 9 or 10 that is possible now with the g-suits that are presently available. It could be that the current setup is a trade-off between what is possible and what is practical (with the next step being to eliminate the physical weak-link in the arrangement, namely, the human).

I've enjoyed the discussion and everyone's contribution.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Peanut butter is a previous generation of propellant for propulsion.

Current tech is smegma, refined into pellets that are atomized at the time of use.

howe2edited

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit