ManMade UFO Caught On Google Earth?

by metatron 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

EE

It turns out that the term for what we were discussing is hydrostatic pressure. A patent For a suit they call an anthropomorphic tank suit to do what i suggested is here http://www.surechem.org/index.php?Action=document&docId=1291491&db=USPTO&tab=desc&lang=&db_query=2%3A0%3A&markupType=all

I will paste some of it here. It's more complicated than we thought. Isn't it always.

'As shown in Holste, U.S. Pat. No. Re 22,101; Beall, U.S. Pat. No. 2,335,474; Gray, U.S. Pat. No. 3,089,482; Kops et al., U.S. Pat. No. 3,124,123; Gongwer, U.S. Pat. No. 3,137,290; it has long been known that surrounding the body with a fluid will counteract the g-load effect. When subjected to acceleration, the fluid exerts a hydrostatic pressure on the user's body, squeezing the lower extremities and preventing the blood from "pooling". The fluid also squeezes the user's chest making it difficult to inhale. The increased fluid pressure on the chest, can be offset by providing the user with pressurized breathing gases which help counteract the fluid pressure on the chest wall. In most aircraft, pressurized gases are supplied to the user when the aircraft reaches a predetermined altitude. These systems are inadequate for g-protection because they are responsive to ambient pressure and not g-forces. If the user is at low altitude and is subjected to g-loads, no pressurized breathing is provided to overcome the increased hydrostatic fluid pressure. Providing a constant supply of pressurized gases is also inadequate. For example, if the gas pressure is set to overcome fluid pressure at 4 g's, it would provide too much pressure at 1 g, making it difficult for the user to exhale. Therefore, there is a need for a fluid filled g-suit having a regulator that supplies, and instantaneously changes the pressure of breathing gases supplied to the user, as a function of acceleration and ambient pressure.'

'SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

This invention is a fluid filled integrated anthropomorphic g-suit, with means for protecting the user of the suit from hostile environments. A regulator instantaneously responsive to g-loads is operatively connected to the fluid, such that the user is provided with a supply of pressurized breathing gases that will offset the increased hydrostatic pressure of the fluid on the user's chest, when the user is subjected to high g-loads.'

'Another object is to have a g-suit that will provide a user, instantaneous protection from the effects of acceleration.'

S

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

EE,

Notice what BOBCAT posted ( Thanks Bobcat ) it is directly related to what I posted about electro-propulsive craft making incredible turns that are impossible for AIRcraft. Aircraft travael through the air and so are restricted by the limits of the medium they travel through. The torpedo Bobcat mentioned is also limited by the medium that it travels through, but there are shortcuts that can be made to improve travel. Some craft have superior aerodynamics over others, the same with watercraft. So science has found ways to lessen certain limiting effects like friction to increase speed and manuverability. Here is where it gets fun....

Bobcat said :

It is theorized that "mass" is a product of something called the "higgs field" which is believed to be everywhere. The higgs boson was recently in the news in connection with the LHC. It is the subject of intense research. Theoretically, to avoid "g-forces" one would need to interrupt or counter-act the effects of the "higgs field." In effect, become "mass-less." Again, theoretically speaking, if one understood and could control the "higgs field," one could also perform zero-g turns. Alternatively, something (or someone) made of material/energy that is "sub-higgs" would be "mass-less" as we understand mass. And would thus be unaffected by g-forces (and gravity for that matter), and capable of such abrupt turning.

Looked at from another angle, a moving body (w/ mass) would be affected by one of the laws of thermodynamics - a body in motion tends to stay in motion. The laws of thermodynamics explain effects. The "higgs field" theory is an attempt to understand what causes those effects.

OK, so how does this relate to our OP alien/man-made craft? First check out this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_theories

Notice that even Einstien knew that something, some substance, permeates all space. Space is not empty, there is no such thing as empty space. All physical bodies from the most gigantic Sun to the the tiniest bacteria are surrounded and penetrated by this Aether/dark energy, whatever you want to call it. We are made of matter which has electrical properties, atoms right? Protons and neutrons ans so on. We are moving through the Aether which can be likened to a superfine perfectly conductive frictionless fluid. As our earth moves through the Aether we are influenced by the whatever makes up the Aether, it interacts with all ponderable mass creating Gravity. Gotta go, more on this theory later....

• Satanus
    Satanus

On further reading, this doesn't seem to be something for lateral acceleration/lateral g-force, only for downward g-force. I think that it illustrates my points, though.

S

• Satanus
  • james_woods
    james_woods

The physics ideas expressed in this thread are BEYOND fascinating.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I nominate our board physicists for the Nobel Prize.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Those UFOs look like the ones Bush used to bring down the twin towers....

• elderelite
    elderelite

Facinating research satanus! Here the thing.... The g forces that suit counters are the forces that cause black outs/white outs (circulation related under heavy loads) the g forces we are theorizing would ( i think) be beyond blood flow issues, at least at the speeds data dog is theorizing about.

I would love to see real research on this. My gut simply says the water moves and you are in the water so there is no benefit, but of course my gut may be all wrong.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Fascinating.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I'd love to see a 90 degree change in kinetic motion. Not even subatomic particles with almost no mass do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit