ManMade UFO Caught On Google Earth?

by metatron 83 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/08/228582/

There have been rumors about this craft for years, as well as strange sightings.

In addition, over the past week, a TV show that was shelved for 2 years was quietly put on air at 3am. It claimed to interview a government employee who had detailed pictures of Mars - far better than what NASA shows the public- together with testimony that the US has been to Mars, using craft put together from technology gained from UFO crashes. (TruTV, see 'Kerry's Blog' on Project Camelot)

As if that isn't enough, you Brits may be familiar with the McKinnon extradition attempts. A hacker claims he saw documents about US starships and their crew lists! The US has demanded he be extradited but no go, so far.

I don't know......... It's getting crazy....

metatron

• elderelite
    elderelite

Interesting.... I love a conspracy theory and ufo's are always good for that. I am certainly willing to accept that the us has manned fligh craft that are classified and if they are or were experamenting with new shapes then certainly the would appear as ufo-like. Hell the triangle isnt even experimental. Its called a delta wing. Planes designs from the 50's used it and its nothing more than the sweep wing filled in. The newer stealth bomber uses it quiet effectivly.

Rare earth/ plasma drives and cannons that rubberize people however.... Well i wont comment on that.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

My money says armed forces of the United States of America definitely have secret aircraft.

Anyone disagree?

Marvin Shilmer

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

No disagreement here. They keep the best of the best for the military. Tax dollars pay for the party. I personally beleive that the Gov has been to the moon well before the " Historical " event. They may not have done much, but they flew there. The electromagnetic forces that man can generate are exponentially more powerful than the force of gravity. That is why these craft can move at such an incredible rate of speed. They are essentially pulling themselves along an electrical current that they generate from the craft. They are uneffected by the atmosphere as well, that is why you see 90 degree turns at speed. The courses must be plotted in advance due to the incredible speeds, because no human could pilot the craft at 10,000 plus miles per hour. You only see them on rare occasions, for example you just happen to have your camera when one is stationary after following it's set course, or during a training exercise. Traveling to the moon or Mars is no issue, neither is traveling under water. The entire space program is a scam to collect tax dollars and a small percentage goes to projects that the public knows about. The rest pays for the black-ops. I know it sounds crazy to say they make regular trips to the moon, but where do you think all the H3 comes from?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Well i dont know about the atmosphere having no effect or 10,000 miles an hour, but the SR 71 (built in 1957) was so fast that when travling a missed turn of few seconds meant 1000's of miles of course so computers were used heavily in its later years to help it. The tec is there. I assume what we see is only a fraction of whats being played with and worked on.

I saw a documentry on stelth tec a few weeks ago that show some future concepts for stealth. Plasma sheilds. One guy had a lab where he was ionizing the atmosphere in a small area and could make a small plasma sheild. The plasma could absorb radar and render any object invisible to traditional radar. Bad ass.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I loved this stuff..

But on logic and reason and seeking the simplest answer... All the future planes are pilotless drones and not very UFO like.

ask WT.... They can tell us all about Rand Cam

• sabastious
    sabastious

Rubberize them all!

-Sab

• james_woods
    james_woods

It is all a Masonic plot to capture our precious bodily fluids.

• elderelite
    elderelite

totally agree on drones as the wave of the furture in SOME respects, but lest we forget a huge role of planes is as passanger transport. Peopl will still be involved, consider to that pilots on hand can make adjustments and judgments better than computers. I susspect humans will remain involved as pilots for sometime still.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Plasma sheilds

The Russians are already deploying aircraft that make use of "plasma stealth."

Plasma stealth isn't the end-all of stealth technology but is does have the ability to improve the stealthiness of otherwise un-stealthy aircraft. I wonder if they are attempting to employ it on ships/anti-ship missles? It works in the same field of technologies that a visual shield would work in.

the SR 71 (built in 1957) was so fast that when travling a missed turn of few seconds meant 1000's of miles of course

The SR-71/A-12? was supposedly 2000+ mph. This is roughly 1 mile every 2 seconds (actually a little better than that. 1 mile/second = 3600 mph) The turning radius at those speeds was quite large. So if one were going to try to avoid overflying a border, timing would be critical.

They are uneffected by the atmosphere as well, that is why you see 90 degree turns at speed

What limits turning ability is mass and speed. A fluid (such as water or air) is usually taken advantage of to improve turning ability (via wings/rudders and such).

On the other hand, the friction of the atmosphere (or water for that matter) will usually limit speed

Rubber cannons sound interesting. But I prefer phasers on stun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit