i have started my da letter !

by unstopableravens 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i know i really can say im stuck in my situation and honestly i know i can suffer like i have been but i have a kid and he is my world and i dont want him around the mind control i wish the wifey would have more trust in the bible than this cult and we could gey our own place before hes any older

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Go the the library and get books to help you teach your kid critical thinking skills. You cannot leave this to someone else, or to the school system.

Kids need to be able to recognise faulty thinking, bad sources etc. without our help because we simply cannot isolate them from every cult that wants to recruit them.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

black sheep your correct on that i think if that was done for us none of us would have been jdubs to start with. one things for sure writing the letter has made me feel a little free but only alittle lol

• Fernando
    Fernando

The pursuit of the "perfect" letter that they will open their eyes is based on the delusion that they want to see.

Their reaction has instantly cured this delusion in tens of thousands of ex-Watchtower religionists.

Still it can be cathartic to irrefutably prove to a Pharisee that he is a Pharisee.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

umm ok i think i know what ur saying lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit