i have started my da letter !

by unstopableravens 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks for your input punk. its funny that where i stopped my letter was about the fds and that it is not possable for anyone to be over all the belongings until after the great trib. so a few day latter i hear of this "new light" i really wish this would come out on paper soon.i think showing people that they lied about an appointment should open eyes . but maybe not.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Nobody is going to read your letter.

If your goal is to rescue other people, writing a letter will hinder that goal.

(Nobody read mine.)

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lwt- did you give it rank and file or only elders ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Take it from me, if you write a letter, you will be labled as a person of interest. You will actually be viewed as more dangerous than a child molester by the GB. The Elders will have no choice but to follow the WT Playbook. I can't make your decision for you. If you don't care what they think of you then just be inactive and try to reason with your family whenever possible. Who knows, as the WTBTS becomes more corrupt and their sins can no longer be hidden, something may click in your family's mind. Then they will know you were right. I know it's tough, hang in there...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey data dog so you think the gb will consider me dangarous ,im not trying to sound snarky but than what what could they do?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you DA yourself, they will slander you to your family. I am pretty sure that they will view you as an apostate, why else would you want to DA yourself? ( in their minds ) It is a tough call, to fade or not to fade... If you leave and are not DF'd, just inactive, they will probably leave you alone after a while. If you are are inactive for some time and are speaking against the GB, it will get back to the Elders, and you will likely be DF'd. If your marraige mate knows your views and the Elders know your views, but have not taken judicial action against you, then that seems pretty amazing to me. If you can keep the Elders off your back, maybe you can wake up your mate. It just depends on what you feel would increase the chance of waking them up. You will never change the Elders or the Org. As far as being dangerous, if you are DA'd I guess they can't do much. If you are still in and are speaking your views then yes, they will act because you are worse than a child molester to them. If I had no extended family that I cared about, just my wife and kid, then I would never look back. My family is gigantic so for now I am fading....

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yeah thats what was amazing to me i sat down with the cobe and an elder i was real close to and told them i believe you must be born again and that jesus is not micheal and that i believe that jesus was raised bodily and no j.c. but what amazes me the most is my wife says see understands what im saying and she cant refute it but still jehovah is using the org !

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    do you guys think that sending a letter to everyone or some people in the cong would do anything

No

You are forgetting what you were taught by the WT.

Don't listen to opposers. Don't read material from opposers. The only ones that will read it are those that are already doubters.

By sending such a letter, you ID yourself as an opposer. Also, the letter has your signature on it and can be used to DF you and any chance you have of a 'return visit' is gone. Getting a JW out of a cult that they have been in for their whole lives won't be accomplished in one letter. It requires a lot of 'return visits' and it requires that they will talk to you on those visits.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

black sheep i agree with the talking point its seems that by me not being df or da some family think im being twofaced and that takes my credabilty away which they cant see how hard this is.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That's because you have been expressing opinions that oppose the bOrg, so stop doing it.

They need to be researching their religion to find answers they didn't realise they didn't have. Doing it for them doesn't work.

Our job is to give them the incentive to do that research.

Instead of them accusing you of being two faced, they should be defending their staying with a church in spite of it not being able to provide the answers they thought it did.

You should already know what they will find for any question you ask them, the usual answers, why those anwers fail etc..

They are the ones claiming that their church has a message that will save your life from their killer god, so use that to give them the incentive to research for answers to 'save' you and to give them the guilts if they shirk their God given mission and abandon you to Satan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit