Watchtower's Weirdest Photograph?

by Marvin Shilmer 66 Replies latest jw friends

• perfect1
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Honestly, though I would like to think that there is some kind of cover-up/ photo manipulation (ala Lenin and Trotsky), I think it is just really poor photography. I think (someone correct me if I am wrong) this photo is in the 124 Columbia Hts dining room, which was still being used as a dining roome last time I was there (sorry so say that was in the late '70's... oops I just gave away my age...) It is disheartening to see how obviously sad those people are, especially Van Ambergh's wife... my god if I ever see my wife so downtrodden, just shoot me.

• perfect1
  • perfect1
    perfect1

pls someone tell me if you can see the pic I posted.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Sorry. Can't see it. Just a question mark.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Didn't post.

As mentioned before, there wasn't a custom to smile yet. Here is Luie away from Bethel:

Similar dour look.

• perfect1
  • perfect1
    perfect1

GUYS:

I did PS sparlock into the picture- and wanted to post it- but it wont show up. I usually have no problems w pics- its a JPEG- any help

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think that was the first time that WT artists began concealing pictures of demons in publications.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Hey Perfect1,

Check out this thread from Leavingwt

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/tech-support/205431/1/How-to-Post-a-Photo-Here

It splains it all,.. you have to host to pic elswhere and then "point" to the url of the pic.

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit