Atheism's occult roots

by NoStonecutters 192 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

More demonization...I'm Audi.

• cofty
    cofty

I know there are plenty of others who share your views

No this is a whole new brand of crazy. I doubt if there are 5 people on planet earth who agree with this risible assertion.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The only true road to freedom is through enlightenment. It is no the fault of atheism that some people get caught in some other "followings" on the road.

But I don't see it as so terrible when people follow a self-chosen path of service to their own causes. I don't see a problem seeking utopia on earth by various philosophies.

Atheism is just affirmation of one's sureness that God doesn't exist. Such brutal honesty with oneself typically allows for real growth.

• Twitch
  • NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

LOL@cofty. I guess you missed the Masonic purges and all the counter-revolutions. They centered around nihilism/atheism. The Soviet Union was the greatest example of this. Are you not aware that Atheism was state religion under the Soviets?

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

More State Atheism propaganda in the Soviet era.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Even Dawkins has revolutionary tendencies:

Dawkins, an Oxford professor who wrote the best-seller "The God Delusion," told the Guardian that he wants to organize American atheists to counter the influence of religious groups.

"I think some sort of political organization is what they need," he said.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Does dawkins' organizing efforts scare you? If it's fair for religions to be organized, as they are, isn't it fair for some atheists to do the same?

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well who am I to argue over Reality Tunnels you got yours and I've got mine.

It may well have it's roots in the occult for some very good reasons being that the church out lawed certian things as occult and disbelief in almighty god would be one of them.

Look what happened to gnostic beliefs when they ruled.

But I see atheism happening before the church.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Satanus, I believe there is already a pervasive organized atheist lobby, which benefits from virtually limitless promotion through the mainstream media, academia, and the literati. Atheism is one of the few things that is politically correct. That is disturbing in itself. But my reference to Dawkins was to draw yet another connection between atheism and revolution. At best, atheism is guilty by assocation to the revolution, which was an Illuminati endeavour. However, it wasn't merely associated with revolution in the Soviet Union, for example. It was the driving force behind it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit