I think I stumbled onto the eventual plan for the governing body teaching today.....

by EndofMysteries 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• perfect1
    perfect1

EOM when is your video coming out!!!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I think you might be on to something EOM

I agree.

EOM seems to make one point which has been totally out of my imagination, though, and it is this: Could they be pondering the notion that the Governing Body would not have to be annointed at some point in the future?

I can hardly imagine this, but they have made radical changes before.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"they are moving and manuevering to soon have governing body who are NOT anointed,"

Correct me if I am wrong, but as I recall the "new light" , the definition now of the F & D S was all those involved in preparing and writing the Spritual Food. Would that not already include the G B members, the other sheep helpers and perhaps researchers?

So, whats with being anointed?

• bennyk
    bennyk

BluesBrother --

According to Stephen Lett: "F&DS – Small group of anointed Christians, living at Head Quarters, during Christ’s presence, who are directly involved in preparing and dispensing spiritual food. Note--- Individual members are not F&DS. Only when they work as a body are they such!"

(But, of course, this teaching is subject to change.)

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

perfect1 - eta is before years end. It's not only going to be a video. It will be several and also several text/or typed out things to go with them. You'll understand when it's out. Just 1 video was impossible, too long, and careless, and for parts of it confusing without some illustrations. So anyway this is what it takes to present it correctly and the right way.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

designs - your question......anointed as you understand it to be vs anointed as the bible really teaches. How JW's teach the whole concept is not how the bible presents it.

• Pterist
    Pterist

The contribution of the ORIGINAL GB to the feeding of the sheep among the nations is the Christian Greek Scriptures, that's all we need, along with the Spirit of Christ to live a Godly life. Check out those who do not feed from the water of life in revelation 22:17, it's those involved with ungodly living... NO DOCTRINES OR ESCHATOLOGY MENTIONED HERE AS A CRITERIA.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Remind us what your video and complicated explanation will do again- bring WTS to its knees, gut their finances, make everyone hate WTS, cause their members to leave in droves. WHAT? I just want to be clear when its really nothing.

• cantleave
    cantleave

When the public edition of the Watchtower was announced it was stated that it would not contain expressions that would be unfamiliar to the public. FDS is is quite unique to JW's and would most certainly be one of those phrases omitted from the public edition.

• Violia
    Violia

I have always thought they were going toward a Catholic type church arrangement, ie, the Pope rules. I see them using the GB like the Pope. I saw this in 79 when they reinterpreted the ransom doctrine and Jesus had one day a year and a book. The mere mention of Jesus at that time caused folks to think you were a "Jesus freak". At that time the anointed did not have any special status in the org. The buzz words have always been FDS, GB, Org, etc.

The public WT is just a way of luring the unsuspecting in and gently they begin to read some of the fine print. A lot of the jws I knew in the 80's were just social jws , somewhat different than the 3rd generation group.

OTWO LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit