I think I stumbled onto the eventual plan for the governing body teaching today.....

by EndofMysteries 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ding
    Ding

Could it just be that the WTS wants to appear mainstream in the public WT so the omit "faithful and discreet slave" lingo there?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

EOM,

Consider this. Maybe a truly annointed person wouldn't be caught dead helping the WTBTS. I get what you are saying though. The Sep 15, 2010 Study editions has zero mention of the FDS. Considereing the subject mattter I would imagine some mention. Since they are phasing out the " class " it makes sense. They want everyone to obey the GB. They don't want anyone listening to some rouge FDS who is pointing out lies. They are running out of options. So you are absolutely sure about what you said? I don't want to read all that myself! LOL!!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Datadog I said the PUBLIC WT NOT the study editions. The study editions are loaded with faithful slave stuff. All the 1st of the month WT's that get placed at the door are the ones that don't mention faithful slave or judicial committees, etc. The 1st of the month ones even tell people how to actually interpret the bible. But we know 15 study editions and general concensus with JW's is that nobody can understand the bible unless explained by the faithful slave.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

and a truly anointed person would understand the truth the bible says about learning, getting holy spirit, and how being viewed as a leader or as the means to give people salvation is making oneself an idol and will get God's anger. So if a true anointed was in there, they would start by saying, don't believe anything published here and just take our word for it, it's your job to have faith, to check the scriptures, and make sure it's in harmony, if it isn't go with what your faith and conscience, etc, are having you go. That's what a true anointed would say.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Alright, until you fulfill your video to expose everything (and if you did, why did I miss it?), there is no point in taking this rambling seriously. You are stalling. Here are some similar ramblings:

Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

If the sky is the limit, then what is space?

If firefighters fight fire, then what do freedom fighters fight?

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before he is considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

Why is a boxing ring square?

• moshe
    moshe

The JWs don't care about this- if they did, they might have to make choice = leave the KH or accept the new garbage from the GB.-from their perspective, it is better that they can't discern the truth from garbage, that way no conscience issues will rise up to vex them-

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

EOM you clarified later that this is only in the public editions of the magazine that they refer to them as elders. That actually makes sense because people on the outside know what is meant by the term elder but would not understand the term faithful and discreet slave. just my 2 cents. Leslie

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Nuthouse - I am trying to find out when the all important, faithful and discreet slave as the only channel to understand and get the truth comes into play. It's not in the public placed watchtowers. It doesn't appear to be in the bible study books. On the contrary, they all say that praying for holy spirit, but reading all scriptures related to the subject, etc, is how one will come to understand it. And that is true actually. But we know that once inside the only possible means to understand is only the governing body explanation and to go against it is apostacy. The public watchtowers also say they should check all their believes and how the apostle paul told the christians to not accept things just because he said it was so. That is TRUE, that IS what the bible says. But once inside eventually if you check things you are criticial and borderline apostate.

So the point......I'm doing a thorough search for the past 2 years, but it's very strongly going to look like they are willfully lying to people to bring them in, then plan on sneaking in the true teachings once inside. This isn't the core of my project, which is not exjws or jws only but for everybody, but I have family I need to help as well, so this is part of a side project on exposing the truth about the truth which will be also be posted when finished. But it doesn't look good when you add it all up and see how now they are lying to people and being deceptive. It's no longer one watchtower where it can change each time. Now it's all the study watchtowers are pushing for blind devotion fo the faithful slave, and increasing pressure to stay away from internet, from having fun, from getting a good job, from doing anything other then field service and meetings and obeying the GB. While those who get literature and books will think this is a true religion teaching truth. The stuff given in field service has some truth to it, but it's a false lure.

Even the brochure Jehovah's Witnesses what do they believe, I think I didn't see any mention of a governing body or faithful slave to get biblical understanding, it was prayer, holy spirit and bible reading.

It would be one thing if they were all just self deluded, but using these tactics gets me mad. They are lying to people to bring them in, then they probably won't realize it until it's too late if they try to get out they loose everything.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    They are lying to people to bring them in....

That's really all you need to say.

• smiddy
    smiddy

OTWO

Thank you for that I needed a good laugh

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit