I think I stumbled onto the eventual plan for the governing body teaching today.....

by EndofMysteries 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DaveS
    DaveS
    perfect1 - eta is before years end.

GET ON WITH IT!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

^ I love that movie.

• Ding
    Ding

OTWO,

Very profound questions!

See how dangerous independent thinking is???

• Fernando
    Fernando

EOM, you could be on to something here.

Maybe these brickheads (the ruling religious clergy class) realise they have once again been caught out badly and are trying to prevent the R&F finding out as usual:

Even in the badly mangled NWT "the anointed" or "ho Kristos" (in Greek) is always correctly translated as "the Christ" in the New Covenant scriptures. In other words it is easy to spot the false Christs - those referring to themselves as "the anointed" (the Christ/s).

• JWOP
    JWOP

I work in a nursing home. Recently I was taking care of an elderly resident, a devout Christian, and noticed he had the most recent issue of the Awake magazine on his bed. Acting like I was just making conversation I asked him where he got it from. He told me some Jehovah's Witnesses came around, and that he'd even gone to a meeting with them the day before (a Sunday meeting). So I just casually informed him that I used to be a Jehovah's Witness and didnt say anything more. As I'd hoped, this led him to ask me why I left. So I told him that I no longer agreed with some of the teachings they taught. As I'd hoped, this led him to ask which teachings. So I said that they believe that only a few people are chosen to go to heaven, that Jesus is the Archangel Michael, and that they don't believe in celebrating Christmas or Easter. I left it at that. He was utterly surprised, because he was led to believe they weren't all that different (surprise, surprise). He asked me a few more questions, which I answered, and he decided right then and there that he wasn't going back to another meeting again.

Whew!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit