Atheists V Creationists ... FACE OFF

by snare&racket 122 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Aha,

Well I know some say 10^-122 as the fine tunning variable but that leaves how many infinities of universes can be spawned in that bandwith and infinities multiplies of ten each power beyond that. And perhaps the spectrem can broaden larger if not limit unverses with different than carbon based aware life forms.

The missing variable is not availible.

• ziddina
    ziddina

A Ha - your post #10 - EXCELLENT points...

On a slightly different tack, Christ Alone posted a definition of "theistic evolution", which is (to my way of thinking) a sly means for Christians and other theists to co-opt the latest and greatest scientific discoveries (incidentally, most often made by agnostic or atheist scientists) for the glory of their middle eastern god - or their own personal version of some nebulous "god" concept.

It's a smug and arrogant way of taking credit for any and all scientific discoveries by claiming that "MY 'god' DIDIT!!" It is incredibly dishonest intellectually, and really makes me question the qualifications of such "goddidit" scientists...

• A Ha
    A Ha

Is this thread dead? I'm still reading the book, but if there isn't going to be a discussion I can read faster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit