by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I AM THAT I AM the One True God.

Are you Yahweh? Yes or no.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So ,you are conceding to the idea that EP is the Alpha and the Omega, but then when I say I am lucky you are skeptical? This seems greatly inconsistant to me. Do you think that EP is joking about his godship? I don't believe he is and I would NEVER call a man that.

I was a man when I took on the form of Jesus. Is it so strange that I would do so again? I have many times.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Are you Yahweh? Yes or no.

As you wish. Yes. Or. No.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

ok what i'm gathering is:

you were gifted superior insight from the creator, but will not lay out your proof.

this makes you a prophet, but unlike every other prophet in history, you won't preach, but instead will keep it to yourself...

is it hard not to wonder why it's hard for the rationalist to take that seriously?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    As you wish. Yes. Or. No.

I'll take that as a yes.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    you were gifted superior insight from the creator, but will not lay out your proof.

I was not gifted superior insight, I have to work for it by thinking hard. I was gifted with a fast brain. How can I prove I can think better than you about God and Spirituality?

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It comes bundles with an "Or. No.", Sab. They are inseparable.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It comes bundles with an "Or. No.", Sab. They are inseparable.

UHG! Why do I bother?

-Sab

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i have superior insight from god that 1+2 + 10 and not 3.

all YOUR proof says it's 3.

you can hold up your fingers and show your proof, just like the rationalist would hold up all of man's history as well as the established laws and methods of investigation.

like you however, i will continue to believe my superior insight and i will not show my proof from god. just remember, think outside the box and not in the limitations of the world around you

• sabastious
    sabastious

The problem comes from preconceived notions. No non believer ever had any intention of believing in God in this thread. I cannot expect them to, but they certainly can be more open minded about it. There is definitely room for that. This is not a thread about godlessness it's about disproving creationism, which cannot be done which this thread demonstrates plainly.

The same could be said for believers but with a difference. Their belief is connected to the personal data they have taken in and weighed against other data. Some of which cannot be fully expressed to others. Fortunately new data continues to come forth because of the internet and world we live in. It's not like we need God to go away for Science to progress. It was never religious thought that hindered progress it was the lie. And even the scientific community admits they cannot escape the power of the lie. Therefore, we live in the World of the Lie which makes this the world of the mythological character we call the Devil. The 7 Head Dragon of Revelation. What does this mean? It means that along with the presence of God there comes another force, one opposite of God. You cannot kill an idea, you can only throw it into an abyss or torment it forever to keep it at bay. Once the first lie was told, they were here to stay until dealt with.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit