How is creationism DISPROVED?

by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Sab, it has been brought to my attention that you need a break from me. I am backing off of your for 30 days. Let's be clear, however, I am not your problem. You need to do something vastly different than what you are currently doing to get yourself whole. You need to understand, I am not a cause of any of your problems. Seek help.

You have all of November to yourself. Enjoy it.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    No non believer ever had any intention of believing in God in this thread.

all of the nonbelievers in this thread were believers at one point...

This is not a thread about godlessness it's about disproving creationism, which cannot be done which this thread demonstrates plainly.

it can certainly be proven that so far, god has been nothing more than a figment of man's imagination.

you continue to insist that god is real, we have no evidence that he is, show us the proof.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'This is not a thread about godlessness it's about disproving creationism, which cannot be done which this thread demonstrates plainly.'

And agreed w by many on this thread. That's because a negative cannot be proven. In other words, it cannot be proven that biblegod, thor or zeus do not exist. This is an excepted premise As many have tried to bring to your attention, only a positive can be proven. It's up to you to prove that your god was there before, during and after the big bang. Other than making assertions, you haven't done that.

S

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

for all we know, the mormons could be right.

can we disprove that there is a planet kolob?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab, it has been brought to my attention that you need a break from me. I am backing off of your for 30 days. Let's be clear, however, I am not your problem. You need to do something vastly different than what you are currently doing to get yourself whole. You need to understand, I am not a cause of any of your problems. Seek help.

I have sought professional help for many years and still do to this day. My therapist knows all about you. No, you are not the cause of my problems, you are A problem in my life. A problem that will be gone for a month it would seem.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    for all we know, the mormons could be right.

Well I think a better approach is what if they are ALL right and ALL also wrong. You'd have to establish religious connection with all the cultures enough for them to allow you to study them. I don't think this has happened and actually secularism is a bad word in many circles. People don't want to be studied, we aren't the apes, remember? We transcended for whatever reason. We should never act like apes, we should always act like humans, but what truly is the difference?

-Sab

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    I also consulted with a trusted friend who has researched and studied the I Ching for years. He has also studied extensively the Tao Te Ching. He has read your posts here and on other sites and....................He says...... you are full of it.

I am not a taoist, I am a confucianist. Showing my stuff to a Taoist is like showing Jewish religious thought to an orthadox Christian (both will say that the other is 'full of it'). I am perplexed that you would appeal to this man's authority in this way so easily. I'd love to speak to him in this thread though.

-Sab

I talked to him again, and he has no interest in discussing with you. You are too far off base and not open to any other viewpoint but your own.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I talked to him again, and he has no interest in discussing with you. You are too far off base and not open to any other viewpoint but your own.

LOL. Ok, nice speaking through a human can-and-string with you, sir. Ask him how many questions he's asked the Oracle. I am always willing to be shown how I am wrong, that person has to be ready for a discussion however.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

The I CHING is an Oracle system. Oracle means "message from God." The Torah is also an Oracle, but it works very differently than the I CHING. The I CHING is a form of Cleromancy which is what the ancient Jews/Hebrews also did with Urim Thummim.

The correct way to "study" the I CHING is to consult it by means of cleromancy. Confucius recommended 10 years of study and then one could progress to his "Ten Wings" educational structure which fully explains the Oracle and it's true purposes.Most Christians would consider this high heresy as they would wrongly define it as "consulting a spirit medium." When it's actually just consulting a store of knowledge of which has been lost in time. The I CHING was created in order to solve the mystery of the World of Karma which seems to be eternally out of intellectual grasp of the entities that reside within it. The I CHING essentially is the study of morality and it's causes and effects.

-Sab

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    I am always willing to be shown how I am wrong,

VS.

I am superior and greater than all of you.

LOL

I think this is where you lose him. And a lot of the rest of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit