Why are atheists so intent on scorning "believers"?

by Chariklo 553 Replies latest jw friends

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

No you may not hide behind pretended innocence. Your thread title stands for all to read.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I said what I said and I spoke the truth. Let the reader understand or choose what he or she wishes to believe. There are enough who know me well enough to know the truth, and Sizemik now knows he misunderstood.

You are not at fault, Qcmbr. It's OK.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

Plaguing people who have a religious belief just because one doesn't have one, oneself, is not reasonable behaviour, and that is what this thread is about and why it was created.

ignoring how others who share your viewpoints antagonize those who don't, while "castigating" them for speaking out, isn't acceptable or reasonable either

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Well, there you go, believe what you will.

Edit:

for the elucidation of everyone, please will you cite where I castigated anyone for speaking out? I missed that bit.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

ohhh don't necessarily mean you, just the predictable posters

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Phew! Thanks!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

RBIH---you have a pm.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    (put that down to bugger all education) . . . ammo

You and I have a different view of scorn and what's reasonable. If you stop misquoting me, attributing motive, and casting slurs . . . our collective idea of reasonable will move a lot closer.

I simply don't understand the hostlity you are directing toward me . . . considering the nature of your complaint. I'm not offended or upset . . . just really curious.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

? ? ?

Who is that for and what is it about, Size?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sorry . . . corrected.

And thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit