RE: What did God accomplish with the flood?

by bioflex 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bioflex
    bioflex

@Leolaia: I see that as no different than saying God created the universe in 6 days and any evidence to the contrary is to be dismissed on the grounds that God could do anything.

How did 9/11 happen again? was it inspired? was it documented far later by someone who knew nothing of its happening?. I bet a lot of eye withnesses would disagree as to how the whole thing happened

Currently the Pacific plate moves at a rate of 8-9 centimeters a year. The March 2011 Tohoku earthquake, which was a magnitude 9.0, moved the plate about 24 meters relieving about 300-900 years worth of stress. The energy released shifted the earth's axis by several centimeters and changed the length of day slightly. Now think about that. That was only 24 meters! Continental drift would have to move continents over thousands of miles! Do you realize how many constant 10.0+ earthquakes and devastating tsunamis there would have to be in order to move the continents that fast?

and yet being so knowledgable science has done very little about some of the very little and basic questions about the existence of man. i mean the basic ones.

most people seem to forget that science it not absolute, it has never been and never will be, perhaps you should go back and find out how many theories have been proved an disproved over just a short time.

• jam
    jam

Fish get their oxygen directly from the water. Their gills take

oxygen out of the water, just as your lungs take oxygen out

of the air. Water can run out of oxygen just as air can..

Fish can take oxygen of the air instead of directly out of

water. In cold weather when the surface of the water is

frozen, the fish can,t reach the air, guess what, they drown.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Don't feed the troll.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    There are still dinosaurs. They live on an island about 500 miles from Hawaii.
    Nobody has ever come back from there alive.

LOL

• bioflex
    bioflex

Were all the other miracles spoken about by other ancient civilizations toward their gods factual ?

Please give evidence to support whether they didn't or did occur !

any evidence i would ever give would be from the bible so i dont think there is any need. And most of those other stories were just knock offs from the bible.

• bioflex
    bioflex

@jam

are you saying the water was frozen all the while it was raining?, well thats a new one there.

• bioflex
    bioflex

@konceptual99:

you just came to troll in my discussion that i am trolling? that is pretty lame buddy.

• Elephant
    Elephant

leoliaia-

You can imagine any fantasy of things happening contrary to history and then devise an all-powerful being that made it happen that way.

-

...leoliaia...at what point in history does man begin to imagine and conjure fantasies?...

...at what point of evolution (i don't know if you subscribe to evolution) does man or its ancestor/s begin to fathom such thoughts?...

• jam
    jam

Bioflex: are you the same Minister I just talk to for

over two hours. Because we covered the same things,

the flood. He agreed we don,t know everything in the Bible.

But I told him, I know for a fact God accomplish not one

single thing. Please tell us in your words, what did God accomplish.

The minister could not answer what was accomplish.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Don't feed the troll." Konceptual99

Yup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit