In Memory of Sheeba

by ziddina 62 Replies latest social family

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thank you, Heaven...

(you have a PM...)

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Sending you tons and tons of hugs, I've not lost a family pet yet, and I have nightmares about it. I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sure wherever Sheeba is, she is grateful to have spent her life with such awesome humans. The pictures were beautiful, and she was such a good-looking little lady to boot!!! She looks happy in all of them, and it's so great to see such a strong bond she had with you and your family.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I've only just read this thread, Zid, haven't actually read all of it yet.

I haven't got a dog at the minute, since our old dog died I just didn't know how I felt about getting another.

I will one day.

If people have souls, dogs have them too. They're part of the family.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thank you, Heaven...

(you have a PM...)

Aww... thanks Zid. PM'ed ya back.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, The_Raisin and Chariklo...

Sending you hugs back, The_Raisin!! Please don't have nightmares about it; death is part of the cycle of life. It really hurts to lose an animal, but - when one does, then after the 'mourning' period has ended, there is room in your heart for ANOTHER animal who desperately needs your love and kindness!

Chariklo, what I mentioned to The_Raisin above is very true. Perhaps you're just not in a position to adopt another animal right now - too busy, travel too much, whatever.

But I think that, when you are at a time and place in your life to make a good home for another animal, you'll find a special critter to share that with you...

Thanks again for your expressions of sympathy and support!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Damn it zid.... Made me cry

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, I'm sorry it made you sad, EE... Made me sad, too, but at the same time I'm awfully glad I took so many pictures of her while she was with us...

• elderelite
    elderelite

Only cause i miss mine so much still.... I dont think i will read this thread for a while again but i really appreciated you sharing :-)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Those are some great pictures.

I love it when dogs try to herd people and cats.

• ziddina
    ziddina

My pleasure, EE...

I hope that you find - or a little critter finds you - who will help you heal from your loss....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit