THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I've made a post before concerning this member (EOM) state of his mental health, which does not reveal

anything good or he's just up to mischief.

Simon and moderators should watch this guy.

Is EOM acting as a double agent, posing to be something when in reality he has another underling agenda ?

Never under estimate a stupid JWS !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

At this point I don't think most of the board is taking EOM seriously. I did notice a couple of posters jumping on his crazy train but that's par for the course.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well it wont be he first time someone with mental problems gets to roam on this site. ..... ie. Obves

Unfortunately the JWS are synonymous with people with mental problems.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Oh boy, I can hardly wait. Does this mean the end is here?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Has the position of pope (pimp?) for this new good nes been filled, yet? If not, can i be its pope? I have never been pope, before. I think, i should be considered. Afterall, i have cleaned my share of dirty toilets.

'Course, you prolly are gonna make yourself pope, dammit.

S

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Is EOM acting as a double agent, posing to be something when in reality he has another underling agenda ?

Everyone is allowed to have whatever agenda they wish when posting, whether it's hidden or disclosed; there's no "agenda" litmus test in the rules.

Besides, those who have agendas are not guaranteed to HELP their agenda by prostelizing it or playing games; their ideas and arguments still have to stand on their strengths and merits. That's why I don't get too worried about it: the pro-JW agenda is like shooting fish in a barrel...

• Satanus
    Satanus

You're just like all the others>(

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The grand climax is at hand!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Can anyone bump the thread from the guy that was going to bring down the Society in year? I think it's a few years old at this point.

• irondork
    irondork

Cautiously intrigued.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit