Do You Realize That Almost EVERY Society Publication Is "Old Light" Now?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sample of "Old Light".....

'.....the apostle Peter shows that such stewardship of the divine truths was actually committed to all the ‘chosen ones,’ all the spirit-anointed ones, of the Christian congregation. (1Pe 1:1, 2; 4:10, 11) Thus the entire anointed Christian congregation was to serve in a united stewardship, dispensing such truths.' Insight Book Vol 1 page 806 par 2

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Yes outlaw…it’s all so very staggering…
    …furthermore, If I now pray for these ‘golden calves’ (your interpretation), what’s a little tune?.....Elephant

There will be a song in the New song book for them..

Give the WBT$ Governing Popes/WBT$ Golden Calves a few more years..

JW`s won`t be praying for them,they will be praying "TO" them..

.................................. mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco... OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, the insight book will have to go into the garbage. Or, thay can just rip out the old light pages. The wt would make more money if the sold a new one.

S

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There must be something missing in the equation. Why would they make this change? Like mentioned before, everything written prior to 1919 was not written by THE SLAVE, and anything written that is or was applied to the Apostles or early annointed that made a 1 to 1 comparison between Christians and the Slave class is now de-bunked.???? What's missing or are they really that desperate? Maybe we are all wrong.....

• Elephant
    Elephant

May I ask you a touchy question: Do you, personally believe that the end will come within your lifetime?

-

sure, i'll answer, but I warn you, my answer won't suit you...

...my answer is, it makes no difference.

...you see? ...bibiyan, the end is not up to me...so why concern myself with hurrying it up?...further, I've decided what activities in my present life are worthy of my time and effort...THAT I do have a choice on...

...may I ask why?

• Glander
    Glander

All the issues I had with the WT publishing company when I was DF'd for apostasy are now old light, and then some. Makes being shunned for apostasy seem kind of silly, doesn't it?

• minimus
    minimus

Don't worry, Elephant. I don't think anyone really cares.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Glander, you can just walk back in and explain that to the Elders. You will be an MS before me!! All those DF'd get an extra day of everlasting life, plus the option of un-tucking your shirt at New World construction projects!

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . start archiving the jw.org website fast.

It probably will get updated to the 'new light' without any announcement.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is a pain for me, as I now have to go back and re-write, or amend a number of articles on jwfacts. com.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit