Do You Realize That Almost EVERY Society Publication Is "Old Light" Now?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Now that the "Faithful & Discreet Slave Class" has become essentially the Governing Body since 1919, almost every publication is obsolete and useless! (I know, they are useless)....

The FDS doctrine is a core teaching unique to Jehovah's Witnesses and now I believe they will have to change all of their understandings that are recorded in the Revelation Climax book, Ezekiel books---EVERY prophetic book written by the Society!

• sir82
    sir82

What a shame!

They'll have to produce millions of books, and JWs will have to buy contribute for all of them!

• Elephant
    Elephant

minimus-

The FDS doctrine is a core teaching unique to Jehovah's Witnesses and now I believe they will have to change all of their understandings that are recorded in the Revelation Climax book, Ezekiel books---EVERY prophetic book written by the Society

-

...may i point out that this has already been done before? recall what preceeded the Revelation Climax book? what about the Daniel, Isaiah, Family, Greatest man, greatest teacher? how about the Watchtower? Awake? etc., etc....

...afraid the dramatics are unjustified my friend...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nonsense..

It`s what JW`s have Always Believed..

They just have to Get Rid of all the WBT$ Literature that Says Differently..

And..

Any JW that Refuses to have Amnesia about Old Beliefs..

........................mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco ...OUTLAW

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Elephant,

Are you telling us that "one more wrong don't make it that much wronger", to paraphrase a popular saying?

• yknot
    yknot

Guess that means we might get a book next DC!

• Elephant
    Elephant

bibiyan,

what you interpret as 'wrong' i can interpret as 'right'...

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Sorry bro, kindergarten level logic says that if what you claim to have been "right" is negated by something else that is now "right", that first "right" must have been "wrong".

But I forget, logic is a nono in JW land....

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

All they need to do is do a ginormous "search and replace" command on their CD and replace the old well "lit" bullsh*t with the new and improved and equally useless, deceiving and updated kleig-lighted bull sh*t. :)

Nobody in the flock will be the wiser.

For an organization that boasts so much about getting and giving light, those sheeples certainly are left in the dark a lot.

• designs
    designs

More Food for the Shredder....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit