Do You Realize That Almost EVERY Society Publication Is "Old Light" Now?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Elephant
    Elephant

Sorry bro, kindergarten level logic says that if what you claim to have been "right" is negated by something else that is now "right", that first "right" must have been "wrong".

But I forget, logic is a nono in JW land....

...use all the kindergarden logic you seem fit bibiyan (no need to apologize) ...the reality is that 'change' has been implemented...much as it has before AND will be...(i'm assuming much to your chagrin...)

• minimus
    minimus

Elephant, those books didn't change the prophecies or understanding of the FDS.

• Elephant
    Elephant

minimus,

are you sure?...why do you consider this to be more 'earth-shattering' than say, Russell's pyramid? date of great tribulation? date of armaggedon? 1914? etc. etc.?

...my guess is the org will be just fine with its current stock of literature...

• processor
    processor

almost every publication is obsolete and useless

They don't need to print new versions, they can just provide the PDFs.

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

sir82: Reminds me of my job. I work for a franchise and every time the corporation wants a quick infusion of cash, they change the uniforms. Thus requiring all 4000+ restaurants, all with 20+ employees to have to purchase new uniforms for their employees. This just happened recently and just with my 7 restaurants that resulted in $2500. They just took in a quick 2-3 million dollars.

Pretty smart way to infuse cash into the corporation. Just change the look.

• minimus
    minimus

Elephant, the things you mention, were from Russellite days. The FDS doctrine has been a centerpiece of the Organization. And anyone who's been in the Organization for the last 50 plus years will realize that what they believed in yesterday wasn't even true.

Most current JWS don't care about the pyramids or dates like 1879. I would think this would register more with them.

• minimus
    minimus

The GB would be better off just having the elders call their phone number and never put another thing in writing for anyone else to read.

• Elephant
    Elephant

minimus

Elephant, the things you mention, were from Russellite days. The FDS doctrine has been a centerpiece of the Organization. And anyone who's been in the Organization for the last 50 plus years will realize that what they believed in yesterday wasn't even true.

-

in regards to WHO the FDS, yes, i can perhaps see a point to your argument... except the FDS has been functioning all this time nonetheless...the religion that is Jehovah's Witnesses has not been replaced with a new religion all of a sudden, which is what you seem to imply...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    the religion that is Jehovah's Witnesses has not been replaced with a new religion all of a sudden,
    which you seem to imply...Elephant

The name is the same but the beliefs are staggeringly different..

The WBT$ GB has replaced the Anointed..

I`m also told there is mention of the WBT$ GB in the songs..

In the new WBT$ new song books coming out..

A question for you..

Will you sing the Praises of your 8 Golden Calves,the WBT$ GB?..

http://thelivingletterchronicles.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/goldencalf.png

............................ ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not implying it's a new religion. I'm saying that because of this new lite, all beliefs and prophecies that involved the FDS is obsolete, just like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit