CO says "WE ARE NOW AT THE THRESHOLD OF THE THE GREAT TRIBULATION!"

by nowwhat? 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    PAIN Threshold... is what it is!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I guess they are correct in one sense:

They ARE closer to whatever they think, than when they FIRST started saying how close they were.....

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

It's the Truth Finklestein, it's a "no brainier" the Watchtower's latest methodology will include two of the following byproducts of their "good news of the kingdom", each talk our CO gave had Watchtower's trademark qualities.

1. Get the audience in a state of anxiety, they need to continue the belief the Watchtower has inside information with God when the End will come. Make sure the audience think's the Great Tribulation started last night and the only way they can be saved is by doing more works than they have. Anxiety with a knotted up stomach, make sure the Publishers get nauseous after hearing your talk and feel even worse than ever!

2. Depression, your not doing enough, help the audience feel despair because their no approved by Jehovah, their not "Special Pioneers" so it's doubtful they going to receive a higher reward when the End comes.

3. It's a sin to enjoy yourself in our World, if your taking a vacation without spreading the Watchtower's Gloomy message you need to be afraid! Fear is one of the top three qualities the Watchtower is known for, "Doom and Gloom", add "Self Loathing" and avoid having any confidence with yourself because your a bad person if you do!

4. Question yourself constantly while ignoring all the crazy doctrines Watchtower creates out of thin air. Don't read the Bible because it's written for the "Little Flock", scriptures like "The Bereans were the most noble because they checked to see if Paul and Barnabas were liars" (Acts 16 or 18?) and Revelation 2 "Keep testing those who claim to be leaders in your midst". The focus most always be on question yourself, this makes certain your circuit stays in a state misery, they feel worthless because their not Piousneers. Keeping them with mountains of mental baggage will avoid any thinking outside the box and question ideas like "The Overlapping Generation" that's famous for being the "Square-Circle" of JW teachings!

• steve2
    steve2

Past the threshold means: "We really and truly mean it this time. It's breathing down our necks, you can smell it cause it's so very close. Truly it is....truly. Stop laughing we mean it. You'll see...you'll regret your laughter! You'll see...."

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Steve2 Now Now then. They scoffed at Noah too. You should show a little respect for the faithful and discreet slave.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Oh truthseeker, I hope you were being sarcastic???
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    OK stuck SARCASIM ALERT LOL
  • PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

JWs are Charlie Brown, the Watchtower's Company Men Are Lucy!

Stop laughing ~ I'm serious! haha :o)Peanut,  Dust Jackets, Funny Pics, Dust Wrappers, Friday Fun, Charli Brown, Organic Makeup, Funny Quotes, Book Jackets

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

They have no guilt throwing away all their followers potential and talent, no remorse they squandered human better spent trying to make the world a better place than spinning wheels for 60-80 years. What good have Watchtower followers done by chasing the low grade theology spoken by their insane old men. I asked a old lady JW "what do I tell your grand-kids and great-grand-kids who are alive in 2050 if I make it that long "why you stayed in the Organization?" She has been a Witness since 1921 and she has no problem with all the false prophecies and errors. She chalks it's all up to "growing pains", "receiving new light", "Jehovah providing direction at a pace his organization is able to keep pace with".

How do you argue with her reasoning, she was born in 1921, baptized in 1935 and remembers the "tar and feathering" and beatings inflicted on Bible Students because of Rutherford's crazy ramblings making trouble with local churches and her uncle was living out of a portable U-haul like trailer in the North Central United States during the Winter. She's been telling me "Look, the End is so close, Satan's System is almost over (since 1972).

• kaik
    kaik
    When I used to go to KH, we had one elder there whose vocabulary would revolve around Armageddon only. He used to say in the 1980's that Armageddon will be within next year or even sooner. Year after year. Someone wanted to pain the house? Why to bother, Armageddon will be sooner before you finish your paint job. He inherited house from his parents, and over these years it turned into ruin as he and his wife never fixed. Around 1990 his roof almost caved in and he said that it was not worth to fix it, because Armageddon was soooo damn clooooose. When I was in my hometown 2 years ago, the ruin was still there and he still live in that shack. I have seen JWs who insisted to never grow old and die, but they did. My JW aunt was like that. When she died around 2000, her kids kept everything she had like that because resurrection will just happen and she will need to have all the cloths...etc. My cousins alone are in mid 50's and considering their unhealthy lifestyle, obesity, and lack of medical care due negligence of their health, they will be soon on their way out.. But Armageddon is so close.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit