CO says "WE ARE NOW AT THE THRESHOLD OF THE THE GREAT TRIBULATION!"

by nowwhat? 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    OMG...we'd better go back!!!! NOT!!!!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CO says "WE ARE NOW AT THE THRESHOLD OF THE THE GREAT TRIBULATION!"

..........................................DON`T BUY..

.......Image result for don't buy green bananas

• DesirousOfChange
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Do they have anything to back it up with? No.

Do they have a reasonable track history? No.

Are they profiting from people preparing for this end? Of course.

Do people get any benefit from this prep? No.

At least when I prepare for an energy crisis, I still have the LED flashlights, batteries, and chargers. Then, when we get a wind storm, I am just as ready for that as for the rolling blackouts and false-flag grid down scenarios that have been predicted. And, if they ever try that false-flag grid down scare on me again, I am still ready from the last time I prepared. Can the jokehovian witlesses say that?

Or, when I prepare for hyperinflation, at least I am using the planets and the fact that our dollar is debt based and must inflate or die as my basis for that prediction. The silver I buy now will do just as much good as the silver I buy later, or that I bought earlier. Whether the dollar just up and dies, goes the way of Zimbabwe or Argentina, or they get the Amero or Bancor notes up (or microchips), the silver still preserves my wealth--at the expense of the banks that had been smashing down silver prices to make it look bad. Also, as I do not sell silver, I really have nothing to gain from your buying silver. And no, I do not recommend silver MLMs because you will pay too much.

On the other hand, what are the jokehovians getting that will build or preserve wealth when their end time prediction fails? And what are they basing their end time prediction on, except that they need souls to feed into damnation? I get my LEDs, flashlights, NiMH batteries and chargers, silver--they get damnation.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You've heard of the SDA ( Seventh Day Adventists ). Now you've heard of the SSDDA ( Same Shit, Different Decade Adventists)!!

DD

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

It's funny how the Watchtower uses the "Jews in the wilderness wandering around for 40 years" as a paralleled to today's JWs waiting for Jehovah to bring them past the Great Tribulation! If you read the Bible your going to notice God was ready to take the Jews in less than a Year! Did JWs do something wrong to keep them from entering the Promised Land God was going to lead them to? We all were pretty tweaked in the head to not catch things Blondie points out in her Weekly Study of the Watchtower Magazines!

I heard how we were like the Jews so many times and never fully grasped how distorted their parallel was. They don't know or have any idea how far the Great Tribulation is, their consistent failure to interpret Bible prophecy and teachings along with twisted doctrine prove their unreliable as trying to spend a $3 dollar bill!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

We are at the very threshold of Armageddon

I would like to know what they mean by the threshold?

...my aunt, mother, uncle have all died without crossing over...told all their life they would never see death.

Same with my family. We were not suppose to die but walk hand in hand to that new system of things. I have also seen my parents, aunts and uncles all grow old and die.

• steve2
    steve2

Thresholds are not what they used to be.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Scare tactic reinforcement. It works.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

In the late early seventies my parents earnestly predicted my niece would never go to kindergarten, we would all be in the new system by then petting lions, of course they believed they would never die.

My parents have passed away, my niece is in her forties, no sign of Armageddon, but the ridiculous predictions go one. Each generation thinks they have it the worst, the world cannot keep going on as it does, something has to happen.

My parents didn't know about all the earlier predictions that hadn't come true, they thought their time was unique, things were bad and must end soon. They died waiting for that paradise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit