SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

I can't believe this has happened :(

Whenever I saw Oompah's avatar I was always start humming the oompah lumpa song and it would make me smile. I just hope that you have finally found some peace, you will be greatly missed.

Peace

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

I am heartbroken. Oompa was one of the first posters to welcome me when I first joined. Rest in peace, dear Oompa.

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • Nowman
    Nowman

I am just reading this now. So sad for OOMPA. Always felt him really speaking in his posts.

RIP oompa.

Nikki

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Precious, beloved, beautiful Oompa Eric!

There were no words or breath when I heard this news. Oh, how loved you are!!!

I hope beyond hope that you have found peace and joy at last. Oh, precious one. How we will miss you.

love, love, love...
    Your Baba Yaga.

• only me
    only me

Oompa was one of the first to talk to me also. May he find the peace and comfort that he sought in this life. Eric, you are loved and missed by more than you could ever know.

• Londo111
    Londo111

This is very tragic. He only lived 3 hours from me. I'm nobody, but I would have gladly gone and paid him a visit now and then.

• AGuest
  • TaraJeane
    TaraJeane

I don't even know what to say right now....

I've been reading everyone's posts for the last few years as I was fading. I've gotten lots of wonderful information and encouragement just from other's experiences. It never occurred to me that I could actually know one of the posters. When I started reading this thread and saw Eric's name my heart sank. I only had the pleasure of spending a very limited time with him through friends, but during that time I could tell he was a very genuine, kind person. I only knew him an extremely short time but during that short time his pain and anguish were so apparent. Eric, I know you're at peace now. Until we meet again......

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I am so sad to hear about this tonight. R.I.P. Oompah. God bless you.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit