SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

JC, I'm in a state of shock,it`s hard to comprehend,I`m sitting here in front of the pc with tears flowing.

so sad,so very,very sad

R.I.P. OOMPA

smiddy

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Admittedly in anger, I kept thinking about his immediate family who were forced, by Watchtower doctrine, to shun him. This seemed to have been the most painful for him. Help me understand something here.

Would an event such as this make the surviving JWs think about the organization's policy and start to ask questions now that THEY have to feel the pain?

Please say yes. Surely one couldn't leave this with any feeling other than bitterness.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Would an event such as this make the surviving JWs think about the organization's policy and start to ask questions now that THEY have to feel the pain?

I think more likely it has the opposite effect. Humans aren't very good at owning up to their own evil (much as they love labeling others as evil).

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Look at how proud they were of the brothers in Malawi. The suffering they endured. I am SURE they would simply smugly point out that he was an apostate.

I was wondering if we could blanket the congo/house/business with flowers and "prayers"?

• avishai
    avishai

Well said Sixo

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

so sad.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Very , very sad to hear.

• avishai
  • BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Families are indoctrinated to blame anyone who questions the sacred cult .They will blame every single thing they can think of except the

Watchtower publishing corp. Remember they have been taught shunning "is a loving provision" .

I am deeply saddened and at the same time completely outraged at the cult .

I hope people read this thread and act to get the heck out of this delusional org.

• avishai

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit