SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

This just hits hard. I need to wake up in a few hours and I can't sleep. Why why did this happen!!! OOMPA..... we loved you!!! we all did!!!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Just saw it on another site..I was wishing it wasn't true. I wish people leaving the religion could see there actually is a life outside the JW community..you just sometimes have to look for it. My heart aches for "Oompa" and prays his family wakes up so his death will not be in vain. You will be missed..

Snoozy

• Violia
    Violia

I've always hoped for a level playing field but it just does not happen. Life is not fair but I wish it was. If it was the evil would be held responsible for their evil deeds. Instead they masquerade as a religious organization.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Never a JW you haven't a clue how much harm this cult can do to a person. You either stay in line or they'll rip your life as you know it right out from under you removing all your friends and family from you and having them treat you as if you are already dead or some evil monster. You might not be able to blame the WT for all the mental illness in the organization but you can blame them for exacerbating it and pushing some over the edge. They should be held accountable. They cause a lot of unnecessary suffering in Eric's life. That isn't what so called "Christian" organization are supposed to do.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

stunned . . we talked a few times . . he was a character . . we fought the same demons . . .

fuck

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Has anyone called John K?? I can't find his number or email . . been out of touch for years . . thought we were all over it . .

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

This is so sad, its about all I could think about all day. Please, anyone out there that has similar thoughts, see this thread and realize how many people care that you may not even realize and seek help, seek friends to talk to. This is such a tragedy.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah, I pretty much stayed awake most of last night thinking about Eric. I just can't put into words the way I feel right now.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I. Don't post often-- but I visit every day and this sad news breaks my heart. I always looked for his posts and his funny avatar. Eric is at peace now.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Rest....In....Peace..... Eric Reeder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit