SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Avishai thanks, you said it all, when my mind cant think x

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

This is the last thing I needed to hear right now. Oompa....you will be missed.

I hate this fucking cult

• tec
    tec

sKally has asked me to also to relay her sadness and anger and sympathies.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

shocking news, RIP Oompa, you was a real character, the evil bastards of the GB of WTS, proud of yourselves are you? Rot in hell.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Very sad news R.I.P. OOMPA can't help thinking that the Watchtower Orgs. policy played it's part in contributing to this very sad ending it certainly didn't help that's for sure.

• Think About It
    Think About It

My goodness...this is terrible. So sad. He seemed like a good guy. R.I.P. brother.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I am so gutted, he was such an insightful and affable man. His pains were obvious and we all know who caused them.

If anyone gets so low on the forum in the future, tell us, tell us all how you are feeling...if you can. I know we are all in the same boat, but maybe we can help.

Poor Oompa.

What a vicious, religion. It has blood all over its hands.

Snare x

• Gayle
    Gayle

So saddened. The WT has destroyed too many people in too many ways.

• Simon
    Simon

What an utterly evil organization that destroys so many lives.

So sad there is another victim.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I just read the thread about his df'ing. I somehow missed it all a year ago, but it fills in the gaps. I knew the guy was hurting and we both had similar demons to deal with. I thought he was on the upside. He called not to long ago about progress. It seems like we could never catch each other though, just leaving messages back and forth.

How many others here are a thought and action away from all this? Please make us aware, a phone call could make all the differrance. We all rant here and I've been nasty at several here, but the common pain from that murderous excuse of a religion is what brought us here. So any of us could be available for that one person suffering a terrible moment where nothing makes sense anymore.

Maybe I should pay more attention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit