by Most Noble 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

How to look after my teeth.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You will grow old and die.

This life is all there is.

Don't put things off for the "New System".

Go to college.

Get a degree.

Get a career in a field you enjoy.

You know the drilll.....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Travel as much as you can while you are healthy, you never know how long it will last.

Sex is for fun, enjoy it without guilt, and don't waste your time on Lauren.

Talk to your granda more before he dies because when he's gone you can't a single question more.

Spend a little time each day learning languages so you can be fluent in many languages like Jason Bourne when you grow up.

Look after your teeth.

Dont get baptised a JW you twit.

Work out and take up a sport for goodness sake.

Don't lose touch with your friends from school because you can't replace friends like that or easily pick up again when too much time is passed.

When you join JWD for goodness sake come up with a better screen name than slimboyfat - what does that even mean?

Start dealing in books in 2001 rather than 2005 and you'll make a lot more money before the market bombs.

Deary me this is becoming a dismal regret fest. I better stop there.

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

get out.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ruuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

You are beautiful. Enjoy it.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

In the year 2012, you will still be right here, living in "this system of things"

• sd-7
    sd-7

Actually, someone kinda did already tell me what I wish I'd been told. It was kurtbethel, when he said:

One important bit of advice. Stay away from those melodramatic women or those whose life is a train wreck. It will bring you way down.

He was right!

--sd-7

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

THEOCRATIC SEDITION: You likely will get old and die in this system of things, make no mistake about it. Plan for your future kid and don't brush off teachers encouraging you to attend college.

FINALLY AWAKE: there is nothing wrong with enjoying sex. you don't have to be a puritanical perpetual virgin to have worth and dignity.

Yep! Those would top the list.

Doc

• dog is god
    dog is god

Think for yourself, make friends, get educated, have fun, live,live,live....you don't have to advertise it....just do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit