What you wish you had been told when you were younger

by Most Noble 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• youngbro
    youngbro

Don't tell the elduhs anything...

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

"You likely will get old and die in this system of things, make no mistake about it. Plan for your future kid and don't brush off teachers encouraging you to attend college.

Ask that nonJW woman that's been giving you signals out before somebody else scoops her and you're stuck looking at a bunch of bipolar pioneers who're expecting you to support their goal of being a stay-at-home pioneer." Could not have said it better myself. Actualy if I was to go back in time to tell myself somthing. I would wait tell I was much wiser then come back and give me a book about how everything works and everything I wish I would hace known. There are lots of things I wish I was told. But lets get real. The most importen one would be: There is a USA athourity called "Child protecion servises"! They would be happy to give you good parents and take you out of an abusive isilated envirnment, and teach you how to spell and encurage you to becoume something grate while actualy going to school instead of being "home schooled" (Neglected).

• TOTH
    TOTH

We will love you no matter what.

• Most Noble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit