Another Family With JW Ties Murdered in Oregon

by Monica 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

>>They were constantly harassed by congregation members as well as parents and siblings from both the wife and fathers side of the family.<<

Hi Dave,

I guess this must be common tactics when someone first leaves the Society. I had Elders calling and "stopping by" constantly, after telling them by mail that the loving brothers had chosen to treat me as invisible for months on end except to call once a month to see if I had any FIELD SERVICE to report!!!(I was housebound with two disabilities)

So when I told them now it was MY CHOICE to be left alone, they were crawling all over the place...and ALWAYS appeared minutes after my husband left for work! Several weeks of this, and they went to where my husband works to ask HIM to tell me to call them! I was LIVID!

We went to the drive-in one night, and hubby let our grandson (11) go to the men's room alone for the first time---and doesn't he come back and tell us that Brother ______ stopped him on the way out and told him he REALLY needs to be at the meetings, yadayada. It goes WAY beyond "caring and concern" and *I* consider it harrassment, no doubt about it.

>>This is so incredibly sick and the dumb ass JW's have no idea the psychological damage they put on people with their bullshit policies and rules. Just like Christian Longo of a few months ago the JW bullshit is so strong it pushes a person to kill his family feeling they are better off dead then in that jackass religion. Maybe now people will start to realize the brainwashing technique of the JW's and the deep psychological manipulation they use to cause permeant damage to a persons psyche.<<

Do you think your BIL would be agreeable to some kind of help? (like articles/commentaries etc to the media that would focus on this psychlogical commandeering and its results), especially in light of the Bryant family's harrassment and their tragic outcome. Being fresh in the public's mind right now, it may carry a stronger message and heavier impact.

It pisses ME off too! Believe me.

Annie

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• willy_think
    willy_think

Eternal rest grant to them, O lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit