Another Family With JW Ties Murdered in Oregon

by Monica 41 Replies latest jw friends

• JBean
    JBean

Now, now, YoYo... you didn't even reply to my last comments to you on the "wedding" thread. Please don't start something new before you finish the old?

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    I guess that is an example of your "Christian" love, right?

Yea it's a fucking example of love.

I am shunned moron, but unlike you I take responsability for my actions and I know that I don't deserve their company.

• JBean
    JBean

YoYo... HOW can you POSSIBLY say that???? That you don't deserve their company???? That is truly absurd!!! PLUUUUEEEEZZZEEEE... you attend a meeting to get reinstated... this means that you feel you've made whatever "changes" or progress that was needed. You've BEEN "corrected", etc. How in God's name can you say that you feel their shunning you is either correct or loving? Do you hate yourself THAT much??? I just don't get it.

• patio34
    patio34

It seems to me that it's impossible to determine whether the JWs had any influence on this person's actions. JWs may attract a certain amount of disturbed individuals because of their unique perspective. Was he disturbed before becoming a JW or became so afterwards?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Wow, YoYo, spoken like a true loving dub. I feel very, very sorry for you. I'm sure you do know what it's like to be shunned. spewing hatred doesn't make it any better.

cb

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    spewing hatred doesn't make it any better

Don't preach to me about hatred, I see hatred all over this fucking board! Hatred is all you apostates know so I'm giving you a dose of it!

Do you hate yourself THAT much?
    I hate the person that I've become because of sinning. I don't deserve, at this time, to be part of Jehovah's people.
  • JBean
    JBean

YoYo... all I have to say to that is: yikes. You know, I'm still a JW but cannot abide by the double-speak and standards that the organzation has imposed upon it's people. YoYo, it truly is NOT Jehovah's way to shun. Really... I told you before, he loves all people more than we can know. Jbean

• pandora
    pandora

The Borg nurtures low self-esteem. It's the only way they can keep their members. "They're not worthy."

YoYo obviously is a suffering from this condition. And just like the bullies in school, he lashes out with hatred, trying to make others feel smaller than he is.

We are smarter than that YoYo. We can see through your bully tactics and see how small you are.

Oh, and nice use of that highly Christian word "Fu**"
    Sounded real nice coming from someone who "loves Jehovah." Hypocrosy at its grandest.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Don't be surprised at Yoyo's callousness.

Here is the logic, and it is impeccable:

I'd wager almost any amount of money that the father in this instance was still a believer in the paradise hope.

Whether or not he gets the ressurection or not, he has absolutely guaranteed his wife and childrens place in paradise. So what if he doesn't get the big prize, he gave his life for his family, that is quite a nice satisfaction to go out on, wouldn't you say? No greater love....

Meanwhile, he has taken the stress of trying to live in this foul, demonically influenced world off the shoulders of his family. I mean really, at the end of the day in this world, you just feel beaten, that's why the meetings are so important, right? A haven, a little spiritual oasis from the world. But man, when even that isn't working for you....

It's a win/win situation really. I wouldn't expect YoYo to feel too bad about it.

• rekless
    rekless

yo yo,
    all you need to do is ask jesus forgiveness, repent and turn around and you will be accepted back by god, you don't have to wait on the elders to forgive you. they have their own problems that they have to repent for.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit