What Did You Do As A Witness That Could Have Gotten You Into Trouble Had The Elders Ever Known About It?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Convinced my parents to let me sleep over at my worldly girlfriend's house. She set us up for dates. Went to an R-rated drive in movie (I was 15 & baptized). Didn't watch the movie. -Leslie-

Let's see, would pot smoking in the parking lot of the hall count? It was the only way I could make it through the meetings!

• lightreturns
    lightreturns

I had sex with a girl on top of church and smoked pot to relieve stress.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Almost every Bethelite I knew would have been kicked out of Bethel, had they given a full report of their activities.

This is not a reflection upon them as bad people, IMHO. It's a reflection of the stupid rules at Bethel.

Many of the Bethel rules are unrelated to what is defined as 'sin' by the Watchtower. However, breaking such rules could get you booted.

Example: Allowing friends or family to stay overnight inside your Bethel room.

• minimus
    minimus

leaving, they did have a big "homosexual problem".

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Well..I've had some women, not so many, but maybe some more than average! I've been a professiononal church singer......and I think I was the first one to post the link to the masturbation video at this site! http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/235144/2/Service-meeting-topic-Masturbation

Hmm, I wonder, am I the enimy #1 to the WTS now??? But...I'm still a brother! Not DF yet! But I haven't been to a Kingdom Hall since the eighties!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Got puking drunk with a half dozen other Bethelites on cheap wine at a concert. Never had a chaparone when dating. Ignored many of the Bethel rules and talked back to a number of the governing body. (For some weird reason they thought I was funny).

Watched R movies.

Read 20 years a Watchtower Slave and COC.

Had burgers and beer with disfellowshipped friends when they were "down".

Attended College on the sly.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Since a lot of threads are dealing with the Masturbation Video, I think back and yes, I did that many times. Except my JW girl-friend and I found it more fun when we regularly assisted each other.

Rub a Dub

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Ah! I forgot to mention..when I was active i had 3 girlfriends (at the same time, but in different congregations), all of them JW's, but only two of then were pioneers! :-D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit