What Did You Do As A Witness That Could Have Gotten You Into Trouble Had The Elders Ever Known About It?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Oral secks.

Concerts.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Hey Leolaia! Did you send him letters correcting his speeches. I'm sure he didn't convert you to his way of thinking or did he? Your just to sharp.

Blueblades/MallCop

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, when I watched him I was only a teen, and was something of a wannabe Watchtower apologist, so I mainly watched to scoff at what he was saying.

I'm pretty sure my mom watched with me. I think I even talked about Ankerberg with some of the other people in my congregation.

I was pretty dumb as a kid. One of my friends at school invited me to her birthday party and I wrote her a six-page typed out thesis on why I cannot go and why birthdays are wrong. She was a born again Christian and was so shaken by what I wrote (thinking maybe she shouldn't be celebrating her own birthday), that she had her pastor read it through. It was all the regular standard JW arguments; its just that I wrote it far more persuasively than the Society ever could.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I grew a beard. I lost some teeth and don't remember it. Etc. I was growing up.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

excessive drinking, reading Crisis of Conscience, reading In Search of Christian Freedom, lying on my precious ministry reports, rated R movies, violent video games, getting oral in high school (not yet baptized). I could go on but it becomes redundant

• minimus
    minimus

we were so bad.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

In High School I dated a couple of worldly guys.... and my parents never found out. I still don't know how i got away with that.... I was an only child...so I usually didn't get away with much.

Coffee

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I might have killed a man. I don't know for sure because I got out of there with the drugs and bag of cash without checking after I shot him in the chest 3 times.

Then there's also all those times I proclaimed the good news without reporting my time.

Which would they say was worse? (If it were true.)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

For real this time- I licked my wife down there.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Got drunk, visted disco clubs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit