What Did You Do As A Witness That Could Have Gotten You Into Trouble Had The Elders Ever Known About It?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

For me, most of it was after I learned TTATT. I didn't feel restricted any more to do the things I wanted. I still have an aversion against things like getting drunk, doing drugs, and smoking. I won't even get a tattoo. I love my body as it is too much to modify or harm it in anyway. And of course I'm not gonna do anything illegal to get me in jail.

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

Having worldly friends, watching mandatory R-rated movies for college classes, and playing video games containing violence and magic.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Worked as a cocktail waitress at a strip club.

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Ha. Bought pot for my baptized witness friends. Had sex. Made out with girls. Got drunk as a skunk and was totally hitting on everyone who made eye contatc with me at my parents wedding. Fraternized with openly gay males (SASSY gay males at that).

Not buying into the sham.

And derailing a couple of souls. Newsflash: they are happy and no longer oppressed.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I was seduced by the gospel, and there was trouble...

• witnessdater
    witnessdater

I can tell you what my ex-gf who is still a Witness did with me!! Raunchy, filthy sex. I can give names and chapters too!! Maybe better not do that, huh? She is a beauty though!!

• flipper
    flipper

I think I masturbated once on the stage while giving a Theocratic Ministry school talk , the school overseer couldn't tell. Hey I was marked Good on my counsel slip - so no harm, no foul. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Gefangene
    Gefangene

had sex with my husband before we were married

had oral sex with him

Watched scary movies (the 'the exorcist'-genre)

Lied about my religion towards workmates

Tuned my report slips

got heavily drunk a few times

got high on opiate painkillers (stopped this though a year ago since it became dangerous)

Celebrated birthdays, christmas and other 'pagan' holidays with workmates

had a one night stand with a cute (almost-)stranger

Been active on 'apostate (TM) sites

Slept over at a very old worldly male friend's house (nothing happened, we were just friends 100%). Cooked him dinner for the coming 2 days while he was injecting heroin in his room.

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

I read Stephen King books and also read a lot on the supernatural.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

a threesome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit