Who was the Gilead Student that jumped overboard?

by VM44 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Russell Kurzen also learned of the tragedy. The distressing news was then relayed to several members of the staff. When Knorr heard that the news was being circulated among the headquarters personnel, he was furious. Both men were reprimanded, and removed from their positions

If Russell Kurzen was removed from his position, it must have been temporary, because when I met him (about '77-'78) he was the desk receptionist at one of the buildings (I think it was either the 107 building or the 119 building)

• fulano
    fulano

Russell must have suffered from this experience, I knew him, untill 1999 when I left Brooklyn as a very warm and kind person.

• flipper
    flipper

Once again we see the corruption at the top of the WT organization causes people to lose their lives- and WT leaders just DO NOT CARE. They truly are no better than historically corrupt leaders like Hitler or take your pick of corrupt leaders in history. WT leaders just try to be more sneaky and quiet about their criminal activities. It's one reason this information doesn't get out that often. People like those two Bethelites get deleted from their positions trying to inform people about it ! Can't have THAT information getting out now can we ? Otherwise WT president Knorr might have had to take responsibility to the deceased lady's family financially or otherwise ! It's just so disgusting and barbaric

• Violia
    Violia

This is a business for the guys at the top. This is how these things happened b/c business is cut throat. The men who stay in the business know where the bodies are buried. It is hard to accept we all have been fooled into believing this was a religion that cared about people but they don't. They care about the business, it's name is WTBTS otherwise known as MOTHER.

• cultBgone
  • Violia
    Violia

you can get a copy for as low as $3.95 at Amazon ( including shipping. amazon lets you see all ways to buy, including marketplace( used).

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Glory-Barbara-harrison/dp/0671225308/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411357129&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=visions+of+glary+barbara+harrison

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Amzzing about Russ that he was a receptionist all that time. I knew him in the late 80's and wondered why someone of his character was only a receptionist. It was at the 107 building. I wonder if he was a bit of a rebel. I liked him and leaned a lot from him.

Isaac

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Knor was a total wanker. I also know a few other dubbies who have taken a page from his book.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

joe, they all are "wankers", wanker's screwing people's lives over! What happened to some of the members on this thread? Seems we have lost some very smart Ex-JWs who posted informative threads, strong members who knew the Bible and Philosophy well. Have you or has anyone heard from any of these users, are they doing ok?

James Wood, Farkel, and Leolaia

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@BucketShopBill Farkel last posted 8 months ago. He was found dead in his apartment about 7 months ago. RIP

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit