Who was the Gilead Student that jumped overboard?

by VM44 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Leolaia moved on with her life. If I had to speculate, I'd say she must have decided that the forum was taking too much time out of her life and that she needed a clean break from it in order to avoid the temptation to keep posting here. I miss her too.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I miss Leolaia so much. Her posts and research were really instrumental in helping me free my mind. The few times we corresponded personally were so meaningful to me. Like most of who post here, when I was leaving I didn't know what to do, where to go or how to think. Leolaia helped me a lot.

• baker
    baker
    fascinating
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    David, Gods chosen king, covered over adultery & murder. Nothing new. Sad, but true.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Makemeanunbeliever,

Yes, apparently you have two choices in this:

• Misconduct of imperfect human leaders and members doesn't mean an organization is evil. So JW is nothing special, and any religion can be considered God's people. And at least JW should stop bashing other religions, political parties etc because of misconduct amongst them.
    • Your God chooses adulterous murderers as his leaders. He could have chosen any of the meek, non-murdering, non-alduterous worshippers he has, but he chooses the assholes. What does that say about your God? How is he any better than any other God?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit