They will be DFing me soon for apostasy...

by RayPublisher 150 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Not at all! I am planning on doing an article on JWStruggle.com with my full name in the title soon...

It's nice to not have to worry about it anymore!

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

A sad but expected outcome. Happy for you that it is all over now. Nice proof they cannot stand the truth.

Hoffnung

• mind blown
    mind blown

At least it's behind you now Ray. I wish you well

WOW, for your couarge to pray for the brothers on the spot! That was really moving. You're points duing your JC was awesome too, but your prayer with unbridled integrity was really something

• irondork
    irondork

A big 'ole donkey hug to you, RayPublisher. I'm not sure what a donkey hug is, exactly, but you're getting one.

You done good.

• OPUSDEI
    OPUSDEI

Ray: Continue to be in Christ 's service by propagating truth. Jehovah will bless you. We must help our brothers who ingnore the truth about the Society's errors. One of these dangerous errors is the blood transfusion ban. We must help them by teaching truth. Best regards !!. You have a big work in Christ.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Hoffnung - Yes, and the truth is not the WT Org that's for sure!

@irondork - I need all the hugs I can get so I'll take it lol.

@Mindblown - They definitely felt uncomfortable during my prayer, but I took the opportunity and it felt right to do so.

@OPUSDEI - I'm with you. There are so many of us we gotta just keep sticking together and making it happen, one positive action at a time!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Great 666 th post! I'm caught between not wanting to relive a judicial committee and looking forward to it! I'm glad you ended with that prayer. Awesome!

• Elephant
    Elephant

ray -

Then I prayed aloud for the three brothers, asking that Jehovah forgive them for stoning me. The chairman tried to stop me at first but I continued to pray and he quieted down. I asked that God help me not to have hatred in my heart for these men because they have been misled by the Watchtower Corporation.

...ray, do you have faith that these brothers are absolved of 'stoning' you, since you prayed for them?

• Emery
    Emery

Thats amazing Eric, I am very happy for you and hope to hear more about your christian journey. I am really, really looking forward to hearing these Judicial committee recordings too. God bless.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Londo - If it ever happen you will run circles around them in any debate bro... ur that g o o d

@Elephant - That's an interesting question. I feel they might be, but it is in Jesus' hands now- he is the judge. I don't have to worry about it, and that is the point- I can let go of the anger and move on.

@Emery - Coming soon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit