They will be DFing me soon for apostasy...

by RayPublisher 150 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think Raypublisher is referring to his prediction about " Elephant " becoming popular. Elephant is a troll.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Of course we know who the holy spirit is not with.......

"The Governing Body consists of a group of anointed Christian men These preside over the worldwide activities of Jehovah's Witnesses. They are not inspired by God and hence are not infallible, but they rely on God's infallible Word as the highest authority on earth."Jehovah's Witnesses - Unitedly Doing God's Will Worldwide p.26

"The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers." Awake! 1993 Mar 22 p.4

" Jehovah's people confess no powers of inspiration today" Watchtower 1952 Apr 15 p.253

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Great quotes Mindblown! Yet you must accept everything printed as absolute truth or face the consequences!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

bump, Raypublisher you said you were getting the answer yesterday, I haven't seen any thread that says what they told you and what happened?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

UPDATE:

Went to the "call back" on Friday, as they did not/could not make a decision on Wednesday. So I met with them at 5pm and they DFed me in short order. It was what I expected and was honestly glad to be done with it. I shared a few more points with the brothers and of course the audio recorder was rolling to capture the last of the saga.

I was unable to use my hidden video as the method I used before was FUBAR after the first meeting- more on that story to come; I plan to do a vid on "how to record a JC" later after I get the whole 3+ hours posted.

Anyway, I related the snubbing story from my other post about when I went to the concert, and then reinforced the point about how this organization has only a thin veneer of love, and are NOT the only group that loves each other.

Once they finished explaining why they DFed me in about 10 minutes or so, I then read John 16:2-4 about how Jesus said that they would expel you form the synagogues and kill you and imagine that they had rendered a sacred service.

Then I prayed aloud for the three brothers, asking that Jehovah forgive them for stoning me. The chairman tried to stop me at first but I continued to pray and he quieted down. I asked that God help me not to have hatred in my heart for these men because they have been misled by the Watchtower Corporation.

And that was it. I am free, I am at peace, and have a lot to do in the cause...Like post all these videos of the whole trial!

PS

The highlight vid I did got messed up and I have to redo it- it won't be til Tuesday or Wednesday that it will be fixed and online, sorry about that, but it's all coming soon!

PSS

Wow I noticed this is my 666th post...weird right? Or DEMONIC????

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

So what did they say? something alone the lines of faithful and discreet slave, leaving the people, etc?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@EOM - They said I had apostasized from the organization and had to be removed from it.

Then not 30 seconds later they explained how I could return to the Org and it was NOT a spiritual stoning (as I had mentioned in the first 3 hour meeting) bc I could come back.

I said that 2/3 of the people DFed never try and return and that it is one more piece of evidence proving that there was something seriously wrong with the religion.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks for the update Eric, I'm glad things are now finally settled. Hopefully things will get easier from here on in. You certainly deserve a break after everything the organization has put you through. I'm here for you pal.

Cedars

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Cedars - That's my name! I can say it now!! Although you beat me to it _ _ _ _ _!

• cedars
    cedars

lol, I hope I wasn't wrong to say it?! It's just that I noticed you mentioned it in the latest YouTube video, so I assumed it was no longer "taboo"!!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit