Watchtower honors Jehovah's Witness Elders responsible for Candice Conti and Menlo Park Fiascos

by Balaamsass 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

This weekend was the Convention for the southern San Francisco Bay Area. It was held at the Santa Clara Convention center in the Silicon Valley http://www.santaclara.org/conventioncenter/ which is an improvement over the old S.F. Cow Palace which is still used..just not as much. A number of JWs had attended a few make-up sessons here after being actually assigned and attending much earlier Conventions.

Many long time JWs and Elders were SHOCKED and OUTRAGED that the Elders who have been responsible for the biggest scandals for Jehovahs' Witnesses in the Silicon Valley, and the World were publicly HONORED by the District Overseer and the Governing Body !

The Baptism talk was given by Elder Ga....y Ab.....n who is a Fremont defendant in the Conti molestation Case !

The Watchtower was given by Elder Br.....e Ra.....h a Sunnyvale COBE who has been outed by Anonymous and heavily involved in the Menlo Park Kingdom hall takeover scandal. BR is a high profile and self proclaimed "Silicon Valley Surveilance Expert" (on "LinkedIn) accused of stalking and high tech wiretapping of JW plaintiffs.

A strong message was sent to Elders that these "Company men" were due more honor over more "qualified" former Missionaries, Bethel Elders and Pioneer Elders.

Quite a subject of conversation in the Bay Area today.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nothing the wts does surprises me anymore.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the update - it is blatant isn't it = but not so surprisng. I could never imagine any of them saying, "We made mistakes and have to humbly learn from them".

What was the attendance at this convention and how many were bapitzed?

• Gayle
    Gayle

The GB are the"brazen ones!" They have no shame in their self-righteous hearts. They only boast through it all.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Apple polishers and brown nosers have always been "used" as speakers at DCs but promoting these two is ridiculous even for the WT$. The "conscience" of the district atendees was rightly offended.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Classic good ol' boy network.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

...and no one sees the King is naked?

Damn...

• Scott77
    Scott77

May be there is more to the story than meet the eyes. The action speaks louder than the sayings. I think, the Watchtower is trying to hide by keeping these disgraced men safely into the fold or else, they might 'spill more beans' , more embarassing details.

Scott77

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The Watchtower Mafia.

Disgusting fucking assholes.

• baltar447
    baltar447

What exactly is this "strong message"? Other than these elders are on an assembly program? Can you Provide specifics like a direct quote? I feel like we are not hearing the whole thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit