Watchtower honors Jehovah's Witness Elders responsible for Candice Conti and Menlo Park Fiascos

by Balaamsass 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GuitarGuy302
    GuitarGuy302

I am new here but this is crazy. Honor them? What a message to the now serving elders. "Be loyal to the organization, not to the to Jehovah's priviledge of taking care of the sheep who they are suppose to COMFORT AND PROTECT."

Is there no end to this madness?

• baltar447
    baltar447

GuitarGuy302, there is NO end to their madness unfortunately. One major reason I'm outta there!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

VM 44,

Yes, Wiretapping with or without a California Investigators license is a Felony in California. The JW Elders making the charges are financially strapped Carpenters and Window Washers.

Unfortunately, Modern High Tech wiretapping is difficult to prove in a court of law. The speaker accused of it is an ex-cop and former director of security for a Silicon Valley communications company with D.O.D. Military Contracts for Secure Communications devices....post 9/11. (We are not talking about copper wire alligator clips and a radioshack recorder style wiretapping).

Remember Watchtower has a callous disregard for felony childmolesting charges...a wiretapping charge would be "small potatoes".

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

ronwashington, Facepalm!

• LV101
    LV101

Maybe this info should be sent to media and all child protection agencies around the world. Gov. Body demons need to made popular/famous for their evil. They make me sick.

• baltar447
    baltar447

LV, unless it's been documented it's just rumor. Unfortunately the media doesn't care too much about this silly sect/cult. The court case and millions of $$ award has come and gone for the media.

• flipper
    flipper

BALAAMSASS- You and I both know in our conversations we've had before that it goes without saying that the WT society IS a criminal organization with real estate scams galore masking as a respectable religion. Since criminals run the organization it's no big stretch or surprise that the WT leaders honor criminal high profile elders with assembly parts and notoriety among in front of the rank and file. How better to cover over their scams and liability than to dupe JWs and honor these weasels in front of everybody so nobody suspects anything within the ranks. It's a perfect cover. And yes, disgusting as well. Unfortunately it's what criminal organizations and cults do. That's why it's good that you started this thread to expose it . Hang in there bud

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The "sighing and groaning over the detestable things being done" is getting louder and more widespread. (Ezekiel 9:4)

The 'Man of Lawlessness' (whoever he is!!) is rapidly approaching his'curtain ripping moment'!! (Luke 23:45)

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Those parts are almost always assigned to the best asskissers in the circuit/district. Since they stood up to take it in the ass for the WTB&TS they were rewarded. Assembly and convention parts are normally assigned depending on if the person spits or swallows.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Makes me think of Hitler, never admitting losing or defeat. Even his immediate commanders had fear to insist to him otherwise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit