Watchtower honors Jehovah's Witness Elders responsible for Candice Conti and Menlo Park Fiascos

by Balaamsass 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Scott, I'm sure you are right about the WT$ wanting to send the message that they back company men and DF those who follow their conscience.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The WTS has always seen itself as above the law (Caesar's).

The $multi-million$ lawsuit awards might help adjust their thinking on that.

Doc

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I've noticed this before but now I have to just say it, ...BOC and I are like two peas in a pod...

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Watchtower did the same thing here. The Circuit Overseer interviewed 2 convicted child abusers as exemplary elders at the assembly and persecuted the victim, victim's family and those who aware of the conviction instead.

The $multi-million$ lawsuit awards might help adjust their thinking on that.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

steve2-

No one remembers how many got baptized ! lol- it was so distracting having the Conti Case Elder give the talk

Attendance was in the mid 3s. No one has even discussed it much.......LOL!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

My wife and I still bristle just remembering how a former missionary who dumped his wife and kids and marri ed a younger woman gave a district convention part about "The Family."

Phenomenally poor taste, at best.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

BOC, How much do you want to bet that the bro who dumped his family to marry a sweet young thing lent his platinum credit card to the DO before he was honored with a DC talk?

• irondork
    irondork

"I sit a queen... and I shall never see mourning."

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

3RDGEN - I don't even have to bet it. The guy has some $$$$$. He's also big on the HLC. Dealt with him over the phone on an urgent "blood issue" when I was an elder and he was the biggest prick in the universe. His attitude was essentially Why the fuck are you bothering me? I'm eating dinner.

WITNESS MY FURY - lol!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Baltar, I understand your question and the logic... simply giving these men a part didnt seem to do anything special to praise them... but remember this is dubbie land. Everything means something. Putting these two jokers on the platform is the highest form of dubbie land praise and honor. It showed that the org approves of them in a very special way and that they still have "god's spirit".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit