Watchtower honors Jehovah's Witness Elders responsible for Candice Conti and Menlo Park Fiascos

by Balaamsass 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• traveb
    traveb

Just to give some background information, Brother G.A. who gave the District Convention baptism talk is a long-time pioneer elder. He also serves as a substitute circuit overseer, and has even visited a congregation I used to attend as a sub CO. I don't know him personally.

I also heard of a special talk given to the North Fremont congregation on a Saturday a few weekends ago by a WT attorney regarding the Conti case. I don't know the content of the meeting but hopefully will find out more.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Traveb - we need to find out what was said. Who can we ask?

• rebel8
    rebel8

omg. It just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Jaymes . . . excellent blog.

I think Kathleen Conti's statement warrants repeating here . . .

You sound stunned, shocked, and in disbelief. You also sound a bit like how a ”normal father” would respond if his child had been abused. Jehovah’s Witnesses hand over all their parental rights on how to raise their children to the Watchtower Society. Simple instructions like don’t chase the ball into the street without first looking to see if a car is coming is the only type of instructions they give to their kids without having to first get the guidance from the Watchtower.

This is a “MEN’S CLUB” where alter egos are continually stroked and backs are patted on more then an endless push-up bra. You can’t get these guy’s to feel any shame, and the reward for ones undying loyalty to the Watchtower is considered an honour, regardless of what heinous act one may have committed.

On top of that, they feel they are above the law and have no respect for worldly courts and the Judge’s that preside over them, so the verdict of ‘Guilty’ means nothing to them. And we, as sexual abuse victims within their organization, mean even less to them than the worldly courts do.

They are evil beyond compare, they cannot be reached by any normal human level of sensitivity regarding this issue of the sexual abuse of small children that you and I understand and can relate to.

Kathleen Conti

That about sums it up.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Another Watchtower scandal and it reminds me of how glad I am to be "out" of this corrupt organisation.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

@ Blindnomore,

You have got to tell that story!! Don't hold out on us if you have details!!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

WTs honoring this character Gary Abrahamson by having him give a recent DC baptismal talk shows how hard-up the WTBTS organization is for elders. My hope is that both Gary Abrahamson and the WT organization get what they deserve one day soon. Amen!

• sir82
    sir82

Seems to be the WTS's way of extending a finger & giving a big "F you" to Candace Conti.

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

Balaamsass You have a PM.

D_F

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So what talks did these Guys give? The Spiritual Father and Spiritual " mother " talks? Is there a recording?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit