Psychoanalyzing the Governing Body as a Collective Body by what they cause to be written in literature and private letters:

by frankiespeakin 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Does the Governing Body share a collective Devil projection on the media? Anthony Morris does as do others I'm sure. To them the whole world is full of devil projections, college, governments, movies, people, and children's toys.

The collective shadow projection:

http://suite101.com/article/feeding-at-the-trough-of-cable-news-a63737

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

All right here is a partial video with Ted Ja.... of the Governing Body telling a reporter for BBC (at somewhere after 4:00minutes in the vid) about the bible and not going beyond the things written, as if that is so me kind of defence for keeping a record of thousands of jw pedofiles and not doing very much to protect the JW children from these guys. What does this tell you about him?

To me it speaks of a very infantile veiw of the Bible's writtings and application taking thing out of context and forcing another application not even related in the slightest. He is running into the words of the bible for protection forcing him to distorting its meaning and application. I would like to know how he can use the praise "don't go beyond the things written" to save his ass from this reporter. I really think these guys on the GB have very little contact with the outside world, they are so caught up in thier dellusion and surronded by worshipful yes men, they have very little to help them snap out thier fantacy world of being spokesmen for the most high God Jehovah, and it shows tellingly with this interview of Ted Jar...

I would like to see them all wind up in court and in public before a judge and use thier screwy bible verse application before a skilled lawyer, they would get torn to shreds for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYN3wrAfXFs&feature=relmfu

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Another thing I was noticing about todays Governing Body they don't look like one of Jehovah's happy worshippers, like the expression goes in the magazines they have strict control over. Jehovah's happifying people look kind of sad these days and just look at that video of Ted Ja... he don't look very happy more like confused and half alive.

Perhaps he justifyably mad at this reporter because he projects -> Satan's Media on her, hey if Sparlock is supposed to be dumped in the garbage what does he think of this lady probably-> bird food at armagedon.

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

O and I wonder what are any of your thoughts Ted Ja.... in this video, my idea is that his brain has been turned into mush do to his taking the Bible way too literally and having to argue with the rest of the GB over policy and how to interpet scripture...I'm thinking all these guys in the same room going over "theocratic" bible stuff and corporation stuff gotta be real bad for good psyche development of each one as they swap thought viruses.

No wonder they are turning out video like "Sparlock" and making sure the Deaf get the message about not masturbating.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Does the banning of Sparlock type of toys for toddlers under their quazi system of control indicate some type of childish phobia they share collectively or at least 51% of them. I wonder what type of debate they had on this video amongst themselves on this seemingly important matter, and did they even concider the negative image it could project apon themselve for endorsing such a production?

I wonder if in thier heavily weakened imagination if they can even grasp any idea close to reality of a possible response to the video?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I must now turn to the suicides that have occurred because of the collective delusion of the Governing Body. The policy of "shunning" those that no long share the delusion that they themselves created:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/239201/1/Shunning-Irony-Hypocrisy-and-Tragedy-Watchtower-jw-org

One has to wonder about thier level of consciousness while in this delusion. Do they even sense how bad it is? Do they has even a clue as to the amount of lives lost because of decisions they make while in this shared delusion? Or is this information repressed and stuffed in thier shadow? Perhaps it is a pain too severe for thier weak psyche to bare? Maybe they are staying shut up in thier "ivory tower" at Bethel and surronding themselves with yes men and lawyers, which further helps keep this stuff submerged in the unconscious, if that is the case there is only so much that the shadow can keep in it without creating more bizard and childish behavior so that in the future we should see more scary projections of the devil pointed to by the Governing Body showing up, and it could come in the form of an out right banned on certain toys they see as an infiltration of the devil into the home od naive JWs, or perhaps more censorship of certain practices or objects where they feel because of thier projects the devil is lurking.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well it is plan the Governing Body doesn't like psychiatrist:

Awake! 1960 March 8 p.27

"As a rule, for a Christian to go to a worldly psychiatrist is an admission of defeat, it amounts to 'going down to Egypt for help.' Isaiah 31:1. Often when a Witness of Jehovah goes to a psychiatrist, the psychiatrist will try to persuade him that his troubles are caused by his religion , entirely overlooking the fact that the Christian witnesses of Jehovah are the best-oriented, happiest and most contented group of people on the face of the earth. They have the least need for psychiatrists. Also, more and more psychiatrists are resorting to hypnosis, which is a demonic form of worldly wisdom ."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit