Psychoanalyzing the Governing Body as a Collective Body by what they cause to be written in literature and private letters:

by frankiespeakin 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well the Zalkin lawfirm helps us to see one of the chief psychological problems that plagues the Governing Body namely "DENIAL",along with "Arrogance","Belligerent", and No Pity For Those They Victimize(lacking compassion):

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Damn.

The frigging R - C - C displayed more honesty and humility than the WTS.

I'm thinkin' Irwin Zalkin is now hated at Bethel even more than Barb Anderson once was.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Psychoanalyzing the Governing Body as a Collective Body by what they cause to be written in literature and private letters:

I would like to add to the theme, and what they say in public talks before large audiences, zone visits, and before a court of law both written and recorded for posterity. So with that in mind I make the offer to those remotely interested.

Anyone want to do a imaginary psychoanalysis of Tight Pants Tony talking to his psychologist while lying on a couch?

First line:

Psych: Well Anthony how do you know Jehovah is disgusted by people wearing tight pants?

AM#3:-----?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Also remember the one doing the analyses must be gentle and try to get his couch subject to come to realizations and that takes patients so no coming directly and bluntly to the point but inch by inch to realization of their delusion and solutions.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Psych: Well Anthony how do you know Jehovah is disgusted by people wearing tight pants?

AM#3: Well doc it is like this, I'm one of the Governing Body of Jehovah's earthly Organization. That puts me in a special relationship with Jehovah I'm one of the Faithful and Discreet Slave class so that gives me more insight than the average person into what ticks Jehovah off. So let's just say I know because I've made it to the top of Jehovah's earthly organization and so I just know these things because of my position in the organization. And what I say goes. The regular Jehovah Witness must not question what the Governing Body have decreed because I'm one of the special group to rule for 1000 over the earth, this automatically makes me, alright I will humbly admit it pretty reliable when it comes to knowing how Jehovah feels about things even fashions that God's people might wear in his presents at the Kingdom Hall or assemblies.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I tried to like the video you posted Brokeback.Didn't work but thank you anyway. Fascinating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit