ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Terry, where did the ice come from? many restaurant ice machines are FITHY with mold because they figure "It's ICE! It can't be dirty!"

Ask if they've identified the organism yet and suggest they consider fungi.

Fungi are higher organisms than bacteria and are harder to kill, so if you need anti-fungals you won't enjoy it. :P

"By the pickled bones of Judge Rutherford, I command the illness to COME OUT of you!"

ps - if the ice did come from a restaurant ice machine and it can be shown to be the likely cause of your illness and sufferring, well... that's what lawyers are for.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Take it easy and enjoy the drugs, LOL!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

thinking of you Terry and wishing you a fast recovery

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Get well soon, Terry.

Feel better soon, Terry! Your posts are missed while you're out sick!

• Terry
    Terry

Well, the pain is increasing with a vengeance! My jaw tooth feels like there is a blow torch steadying on it. The so-called "pain" pill I'm getting is Hydrocodone and it use to pacify me.

Now, it is ignored because, somehow, effectiveness has simply vanished. What I'm trying to say is this. Not only is the swelling not going away; the pain is mounting and I'm finding it difficult to stave off panic about my prospects!

It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm alone with the room's TV droning away in the background. The incandescent light makes objects in this room apear more like a vague memory. Any idea of my "normal" life feel the same. I hate feeling sorry for myself.

My Cousin, Deb, brought me a THOR action figure for "support" as a person joke about a "higher power."

Thor ain't doin' me a whole lotta good; I have to tell you!

Getting through this day is going to be a real challenge. A REAL challenge.

• Aware!
    Aware!

I'm including myself among the many who want you to get better. Hang in there!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear Terry,

How kind of you to use up the little energy you have to come on here and update us.

I do hop things get better............. and quickly.

Hugs

y

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Sending you powerful recovery vibes Terry, all the best Mate, you'll be O.K soon. Hang on in there, we need you !

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

all the best Terry for a speedy recovery, never heard of this condition before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit