Moshe received proof of a spiritual afterlife in 1999

by moshe 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

This dream was proof for me of an afterlife, maybe for some others here, too-- and just coincidence for the rest.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Ultimately, it is in the eye of the beholder. You had an amazing experience, and it convinced you. It won't satisfy everyone.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

You have a PM Moshe

• moshe
    moshe

From the looks of the counter- I'll bet a lot of lurkers are curious about this subject. Go ahead and register- join us in the discussion, otherwise I will just assume you JWs all agree with me.

message sent- N-H

• cofty
    cofty

What would be really incredible would be if amazing coincidences didn't happen.

• caliber
    caliber

Quantum Entanglement

There does seem to be an interconnectedness with people. Studies on twins seem to show an almost psychic abiltiy between them.
    What is quantum entanglement? Nobody this side of Heaven really knows. In one of his more memorable quotes, Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance

What quantum entanglement means, to greatly simplify the matter, is that if two particles are entangled, if you observe the state of one particle, then the other particle will be in the same state... except that as soon as one particle is observed in any way, the other particle is automatically disentangled and is forced to take on its own state.

I realized then that if complex molecules - which can be a billion times or more larger than elementary particles like quarks - can be entangled in the same manner as quarks then there should be no reason that entanglement would not affect our very bodies, and even be seen or felt by our consciousnesses!

http://blogcritics.org/scitech/article/quantum-entanglement-quantum-biology-and-a/

I am personally an identical (monozyygotic twin more correctly)

I have exact DNA as my brother...many won't believe this.. but it is a fact for identical twins

Once as a small child I was hang upside down by a spike on the side of an old garage on our farm (I always loved to climb got myself in a bind )... blood was rushing to my head. This garage was some distance from our house. We were so young that we knew few words. but my brother got my mom's attention by pulling at her and pointing.. he was upset by something my mother told me. So she followed him and found me upsidedown on the spike. Even years later she would say to me how did your brother know you were in trouble ? How did he know ?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Moshe,

Thanks for sharing, it was very interesting.

I believe the spirit world exists.

Truthseeker

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Caliber:

Thanks very much for the link to entanglement on a macro level.

For those who have never heard of it before, it appears that two entangled particles are related to each other even over vast distances. Theoretically, even interstellar distances. One of the reasons Einstein rejected it was that it bypassed his speed of light limit. It is the basic principle that would make possible the "beaming" of Star Trek, although humans are nowhere near that yet.

It is illustrated and discussed by Bryan Green on the PBS show "The Fabric of the Cosmos." There they talk about humans eventually making some commercial use of it. But the curious nature of human relations made me think of it when someone used the term interconnectedness

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I have a very good friend named Carol that I met 18 years ago. About 15 years ago an electrical fire started in her attic at 3 am. Her dead father called her on the cell phone to let her know the freakin house was on fire. It most likely saved her life. Needless to say the phone co. had no record of the call.

This wasn't the only time he called her after moving on... there was another time when she was really stressed out having family issues and having a meltdown...

I have another friend who has had ongoing trauma/disturbances with dreams related to her being strangled by either a boyfriend or husband... she went to see a "soul retriever" and without giving him any information, he told her that she was strangled by her husband in England in the 18th century.

As for myself, for whatever it's worth, I have repeated vivid and lucid memories and dreams of a previous life in Sicily. It just so happens that I am of Sicilian descent.

• moshe
    moshe

speaking of phone calls- this reminds me of a Jewish story--

Moshe and his pal Shlomo have been friends all their life and they make a pact that the first one to die promises to contact his friend and tell him what heaven is like. As fate would have it, Shlomo dies first. Moshe waits - one week, a month, two months, a year go by and no message from Shlomo- FINALLY, the phone rings a week later. " Hey, Moshe, it's Shlomo, I called you just like I promised!"

"Finally! What too you so long?" asks Moshe

"Oh, It's complicated- it's crazy where I'm at", says Shlomo. " Enough already- tell me what's it like?", asks Moshe.

"well, I get up in the morning, I have a leisurely breakfast, go for a morning jog, hang out with my pals, have a light lunch, afterwards I take a nap in the sun, hang out with my friends and then it's time for dinner" -

" Wow, it sounds so relaxing, Sholomo, is that what it's really like in heaven?" " Oy, Moshe, How would I know? I'm a buffalo in Montana"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit