Moshe received proof of a spiritual afterlife in 1999

by moshe 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

I have posted this experience of mine before- it's time to resurrect it again.

In 1999 I was in bed asleep and I had a dream- my father and I were shoping at a clothing store called Fazios, that I hadn't been inside since I was a boy (closed for many years). We were looking at some denim overhalls and in walks my mother and brother ( she died in 1991 and my brother had died five months previously). They told my dad, It's time to go. I stood in front of my dad and announced - Dad is not ready to go with you, he is staying with me- you need to leave, it's not time for him to leave,- I was very determined that my father not leave with them ( yes, I seemed to know they were dead)- They turned and walked out of the front door-

Immediately, I was awakened by the sound of my telephone ringing- it was the hospital. The nurse said my father had suffered a heart attack, he was unconsious and I needed to come to the emergency room asap- he might not live - I drove the two hours to the hosiptal and sat by his bed for the next 24 hours- he did recover and lived for another three years-

There is a spirit world, I don't know why, but I know it exists.

• simon17
    simon17

Well I'm happy to hear about your dad.

Odd you would be so insistent about your dad not dying in that case... seems like he had a nice place to go to and his wife and child to look forward to seeing...

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

It's crazy when those things happen! When my father in law passed away a few years ago, my oldest son told me he dreamed that his grandpa had come and told him he was proud of him. It happened at the same time that they said my father in law passed.

• moshe
    moshe
    so insistent about your dad not dying in that case

It's called LOVE-

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I believe your story, Moshe. There is an interconnectedness to things, and there is more than we know in the worlds.

• simon17
    simon17

It's called LOVE-

What does that have to do with it? Do you not want him to go on vacations too? What is unloving about having him leave this difficult, diseased world where he is in declining health and away from the love of his life to go to a better world, with no problems, most of his family, and you one day to follow.

• moshe
    moshe
    difficult, diseased world

sounds like a JW mantra is still imbedded in your brain--

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

There is an interconnectedness to things, and there is more than we know in the worlds

There may be more truth to this than we know. In quantum physics there is an idea called quantum entanglement. The idea has received some initial testing that seems to bear it up.

I've sometimes wondered if connections we establish with one another may involve this at a deeper level. It might explain what some of the things that happen between relatives, mates and friends.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

moshe: i sincerely hope you are right

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well, I don't know if thats proof....but it's certainly interesting.

I had a similar dream about my mother warning me of something that turned out to be true. I don't believe it was actually my mother. But I do think my subconscious knew something. I just don't know how.

There does seem to be an interconnectedness with people. Studies on twins seem to show an almost psychic abiltiy between them. Maybe somehow our genetic connection allows more information to flow between us than we realise and the dreams are a way for our brains to share that information in a way we connect to emotionally.

Just thinking out loud on the subject...not a theory or anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit