I can't sleep because I just received a very shocking news more than few minutes ago

by Iamallcool 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If Simon will get rid of the 30 minute f-----g limits, I would be more than happy to edit my posts to make nitpickers happy. Get it?

• Aware!
    Aware!

Iamallcool: I have nothing against you, but yes, this thread is kind of silly. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me. I don't think I am good at giving advice, but at least I'll hear you out.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Aware, it is not silly. Maybe if I change some words after the 30 minute posting limit, it might not seem so silly to you after all. I am not going to walk on egg shells. It is good to educate the public about what happens in the org from time to time. I am not going to change my ways for anyone but I would be willing to edit some posts after the 30 minute mark if I could do it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" It is not stupid. It is about educating about what happens in the org from time to time. "

When I was about 19 I was complaining about the crap that goes on within the bOrg to a guy I was seeing at the time. He wasn't a jw and he didn't seem shocked about it. His retort was that this kind of stuff goes on all over. I think you're still operating under the concept that these kinds of things are rare within the org. *Newsflash!* It's not rare at all.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

You are right it is not rare at all, but I have known this family for many years and I was kinda of very shocked about it. They seem very happy with each other, I never expect it to happen so fast. I NEVER heard of two JW weddings at the same KH for the same brother in few months in my lifetime.

• Aware!
    Aware!

mrsjones5 said: He wasn't a jw and he didn't seem shocked about it. His retort was that this kind of stuff goes on all over. I think you're still operating under the concept that these kinds of things are rare within the org.

Yeah, Imallcool, I think you were shocked because of what mrsjones5 said. When I was a witness I never expected things like that or child molestation. Now it doesn't surprise me at all because it happens in the real world all the time. When I was lurking here and learned about the child molestation cases I was shocked and in denial. I said to myself, "Surely that doesn't happen in Jehovah's Organization! This must be made up!" Of course it wasn't made up and it helped me wake up and see the JWs as simply another man-made religion.

Don't worry about editing your posts to please others. You can't please everyone.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am not shocked of what Mrs Jones said at all. I have known her online for years. She says something like that from time to time.

You are right that I can't please everyone.

• KristiKaye
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Kristi, Try Google Chrome or Firefox. Thanks!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Are there any pressing issues that will keep you awake tonight that you might want to share with us Imnotcool ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit