I can't sleep because I just received a very shocking news more than few minutes ago

by Iamallcool 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • Nambo
    Nambo

Iam having trouble sleeping as well, imagine that, marrying a hot young sister in June, then another one in October.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

his first one is hot, but the second one for this October is just okay. She ain't hot.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm shocked that anyone is shocked about this. If you can't sleep over this, I'm doubly shocked. Perhaps getting a life of your own might help you.

Farkel

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Farkel, this thread is not about "schocked". Please do not derail my thread anymore. Thank you!

• steve2
    steve2

Posters ought not be so hasty in their negative reactions to the events that have both shocked and kept lamallcool awake.

I can relate...

I know a man who married his cat. She was declawed and then captivatingly swaddled in a fetching chiffon hot suit. The marriage celebrant did not notice the "woman's" feline aspect. The man and his cat were married, papers were signed and bowls of milk quaffed. However, the hotel had a strict rule: No pussy allowed after midnight.

Sadly, thwarted, frustrated and unconsummated, the fleetingly happy couple divorced shortly thereafter.

I was very shocked by this abrupt divorce. It kept me awake say 30 seconds...

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL steve2...that is shocking...30 seconds!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

ROLF-steve2!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Farkel, this thread is not about "schocked". Please do not derail my thread anymore. Thank you!

It needed derailing. It was stupid. Thank you.

Farkel

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It is not stupid. It is about educating about what happens in the org from time to time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit